Experience the world of Soul Worker, a 3D 3D MORPG created by Lion Games. With an anime inspired world, players will wield fierce weaponry as they become soldiers known as Soul Workers and join in on a great war against creatures and being who are trying to extinguish the human race from existence.
Soul Worker offers up intense, flashy and combo heavy combat that can be enjoyed either solo or co-op, along with challenging boss sequences and a memorable story campaign that will make you feel like you’re playing an anime show.
Using an in-house engine, Soul Worker uses high quality cel-shaded rendering to bring 2D expressive visuals to life. Play as highly detailed and expressive characters with tons of style and personality.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Lion Games
- Publisher: Gameforge
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Bright, solid cel-shaded visuals
- +Fast-paced combat
- +Stylish characters
- -Stiff controls
- -Slow starting pace
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 or later
- HDD: 6 GB
- (Official English website currently unavailable)
- Description: With an anime inspired world, players will wield fierce weaponry as they become soldiers known as Soul Workers and join in on a great war against creatures and being who are trying to extinguish the human race from existence.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Avatar Star - Full Review
- AvatarStar is a free-to-play third-person shooter created by Cherry Credits.
- Dogs of War Online Enters Open Beta
- Cyanide announces the release of open beta testing on Steam for its Confrontation minis game, Dogs of Wars Online.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 3 Recap
- The shenanigans continue with Worlds 2016 group stage day 3!