MU Legend’s Open Beta is Live
A one-year journey finally comes to fruition, as Webzen announces the Open Beta for MU Legend is now live! This is the “last preparation step” and players will retain all game data (no wipe) even after the official launch. There’s no more rush to see and learn as much as you like as fast as you can, and they cannot stress enough that there will be no wipe. All game content is now available, but there are expansions planned and already in the pipeline. Developers are planning to deploy updates and extensions on a regular basis, with a 3v3-combat feature to arrive in the first update before the end of the year. This feature will offer a dynamic PvP environment, involving strategy and team coordination. Other new content, including territory wars, is slated to arrive soon after.
Dennis Czybulka, COO at Webzen Dublin, acknowledged the occasion with these words:
Launching a game is always a high-stakes moment to live through, where hundreds of emotions collide. Here, in the ‘OBT backstage’, I am witnessing – let me put it like this – ‘an exotic diversity of exhilarated states of mind ‘: The chills of enthusiasm are making hairs stand on end, adding a frenetic edge to the usual finger-tapping rhythm – still not missing a beat – and hearts are hammering faster than usual. Now, the fun starts for the fans, and our attention is focused entirely on making their game experience the most unforgettable yet. We’re excited for players to experience first-hand the passion that we’ve put into MU Legend and look forward to seeing them all in-game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Updated Review
- Dragon Nest provides an enjoyable experience with fast-paced gameplay that many other action MORPGs barely come close to reaching.
- Viva Media and Whalebox Studios Announce Goliath
- In Goliath, players find themselves in a mysterious land consisting of the jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations.
- The Repopulation - End of July 2014
- The Repopulation team has released a new blog post detailing all their changes for their upcoming MMO sandbox game, mentioning details includi...