MU Legend’s Open Beta is Live
A one-year journey finally comes to fruition, as Webzen announces the Open Beta for MU Legend is now live! This is the “last preparation step” and players will retain all game data (no wipe) even after the official launch. There’s no more rush to see and learn as much as you like as fast as you can, and they cannot stress enough that there will be no wipe. All game content is now available, but there are expansions planned and already in the pipeline. Developers are planning to deploy updates and extensions on a regular basis, with a 3v3-combat feature to arrive in the first update before the end of the year. This feature will offer a dynamic PvP environment, involving strategy and team coordination. Other new content, including territory wars, is slated to arrive soon after.
Dennis Czybulka, COO at Webzen Dublin, acknowledged the occasion with these words:
Launching a game is always a high-stakes moment to live through, where hundreds of emotions collide. Here, in the ‘OBT backstage’, I am witnessing – let me put it like this – ‘an exotic diversity of exhilarated states of mind ‘: The chills of enthusiasm are making hairs stand on end, adding a frenetic edge to the usual finger-tapping rhythm – still not missing a beat – and hearts are hammering faster than usual. Now, the fun starts for the fans, and our attention is focused entirely on making their game experience the most unforgettable yet. We’re excited for players to experience first-hand the passion that we’ve put into MU Legend and look forward to seeing them all in-game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PWI Eclipse: Free Level 95 character boost available
- launching on December 16, and from December 17 through January 16, 2015, all players will receive through in-game mail the level-boosting Illu...
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Event Interview
- Game designer Brian Gilmore reveals more details about the Siege of Neverwinter event arriving September 18 in Neverwinter.
- Grave - New open world survival horror game hits Kickstarter
- The Kickstarter campaign for Grave, a new open world, procedural survival horror game being developed by Broken Window Studios, Inc. is now li...