Duel of Champions – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
Until stopping by the Ubisoft booth at PAX East, I had no idea Duel of Champions had made numerous changes to the game! Luckily Community Manager Jason Paradise was there to show us around some of the new additions to the game!
Ubisoft’s Duel of Champions presents the classic fantasy world of Might and Magic in a trading card game (TCG) format. You will have to choose a hero and build his army with Creatures, Spells and Fortunes to defeat the opponent’s hero in a card battle of epic proportions. Look forward to; +672 fantastically detailed cards, highly strategic gameplay with resources management, deck building, and a variety of ranked duels and online tournaments.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda Returns With a Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced that Legend of Edda is returning, with a new title - Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
- Friday Huts Stream (11/14): Blacklight Retribution & Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Join in every Tuesday and Friday for fun, previews, and giveaways.
- Marvel Heroes Omega: For a limited time, Venom arrives on Console
- Last week, the first issue of the biggest symbiote event in Marvel comics, Venomverse arrived! To celebrate this, Venom comes to console!