Smite – Season 3 Changes Revealed
Before the buzz of the Smite Season 2 World Championship, DizzyPW paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez where he had a chance to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE lead developer Scott Zier! And the details given are sure to shake up the way we play SMITE entirely. Read more HERE!
New features include:
Free Actives called Trinkets
CC and Quality of Life UI Changes
Reworked 3v3 and Ranked Changes
New Joust Map Reworked
New Japanese Pantheon Revealed
Amaterasu Rises with the Sun
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdoms Rise Early Access Preview
- Kingdoms Rise offers the opportunity to build your own gladiator, and cross swords in a 360 degree melee combat system.
- LEGO Minifigures Online Open Beta Launching in June
- Funcom announces that LEGO Minifigures Online will transition to public open beta this summer in select areas.
- League of Angels: Starts the new year off with new events
- The first week of a new year always holds memorable and magical days. These days are the fresh start of our new journey, the essential time an...