Smite – Season 3 Changes Revealed
Before the buzz of the Smite Season 2 World Championship, DizzyPW paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez where he had a chance to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE lead developer Scott Zier! And the details given are sure to shake up the way we play SMITE entirely. Read more HERE!
New features include:
Free Actives called Trinkets
CC and Quality of Life UI Changes
Reworked 3v3 and Ranked Changes
New Joust Map Reworked
New Japanese Pantheon Revealed
Amaterasu Rises with the Sun
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Now approved on Steam's Greenlight
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter has been greenlit by the Steam Community. The title is planned for initial ...
- Digimon Masters: Murmukusmon Available During Exclusive Sale
- May Festival arrives in Digimon Masters, along with limited edition Digimon.
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor Approaches Nov 13th Release
- Blizzard Activision is preparing to release their highly anticipated expansion for their 1# MMORPG, World of Warcraft, called "Warlords o...