Smite – Season 3 Changes Revealed
Before the buzz of the Smite Season 2 World Championship, DizzyPW paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez where he had a chance to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE lead developer Scott Zier! And the details given are sure to shake up the way we play SMITE entirely. Read more HERE!
New features include:
Free Actives called Trinkets
CC and Quality of Life UI Changes
Reworked 3v3 and Ranked Changes
New Joust Map Reworked
New Japanese Pantheon Revealed
Amaterasu Rises with the Sun
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/27: World of Tanks, Neverwinter, and Tower of Ascension
- A blast of the biggest MMO news of the day
- Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
- Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an...
- Global Tournament & First PvE Content Coming To HEX: Shards of Fate
- HEX Entertainment and Gameforge recently updated with the first single-player PvE content for Hex: Shards of Fate.