Rangers of Oblivion Reveals 10-Player Hunt ‘Primal Invasion’
Rangers of Oblivion had a huge announcement today regarding new content coming to the monster hunting MMO. A new hunting mode was revealed, Primal Invasion, which takes place at the stronghold ‘Silver Keep’. Players will join ten-player groups, and it is a high-level hunting event. There will be a battle group and support group, all fighting the same massive behemoth. All those who do receive bloodstones, should they defeat the ancient Drauga. These can be used further improve their weapons within Silver Keep. This update also adds new hunting devices, such as the weapon “Soulchain Amplifier”, which will help limit the movement of Drauga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Teen Titans Come to DC Universe Online
- Today's DC Universe Online introduces a fan-favorite Teen Titans story to life in The Judas Contract.
- Gloria Victis - Ranked PVP Duels Have Arrived
- The latest update of Gloria Victis adds a huge new feature, in Ranked PVP duels. It should promote a player's dedication to his nation!
- Hex: Card Clash Launches on PS4
- Hex Entertainment brings the PC title, HEX: Shards of Fate to consoles in HEX: Card Clash, now on PS4!