Rangers of Oblivion Reveals 10-Player Hunt ‘Primal Invasion’
Rangers of Oblivion had a huge announcement today regarding new content coming to the monster hunting MMO. A new hunting mode was revealed, Primal Invasion, which takes place at the stronghold ‘Silver Keep’. Players will join ten-player groups, and it is a high-level hunting event. There will be a battle group and support group, all fighting the same massive behemoth. All those who do receive bloodstones, should they defeat the ancient Drauga. These can be used further improve their weapons within Silver Keep. This update also adds new hunting devices, such as the weapon “Soulchain Amplifier”, which will help limit the movement of Drauga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE's Odyssey: Underworld Update Adds PS4 Crossplay
- The latest update for SMITE adds an incredible 18 new skins, but most importantly, it adds crossplay.
- Dragomon Hunter Offers Founders Packs and Announces Closed Beta
- Beginning today, five unique Founder’s Packs are available for purchase - and closed beta begins October 15.
- Das Tal Announces Summer Alpha
- Fairytale Distillery has announced the dates for the Das Tal Summer Alpha.