Rangers of Oblivion Reveals 10-Player Hunt ‘Primal Invasion’
Rangers of Oblivion had a huge announcement today regarding new content coming to the monster hunting MMO. A new hunting mode was revealed, Primal Invasion, which takes place at the stronghold ‘Silver Keep’. Players will join ten-player groups, and it is a high-level hunting event. There will be a battle group and support group, all fighting the same massive behemoth. All those who do receive bloodstones, should they defeat the ancient Drauga. These can be used further improve their weapons within Silver Keep. This update also adds new hunting devices, such as the weapon “Soulchain Amplifier”, which will help limit the movement of Drauga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wurm Online Launches on December 12
- Wurm Online has officially announced that it will release on December 12, 2012.
- EA: Appearing at Gamescom 2014
- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will unveil the latest in content and share a few surprises at its annual Gamescom 2014 press conference on ...
- Tree of Savior: New FAQ & Korean Players Expecting Improvements
- GM Lesley of IMC Games has recently released a new FAQ regarding their upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, which details such questions as which ...