Skyforge is Now Live on Xbox One
Skyforge has now officially extended to the Xbox One, allowing the users of the Microsoft console to play this f2p MMO. The mix of Sci-Fi and Fantasy gameplay is free to play and with a variety of classes, fifteen in total to play, My.com and Allods offers something for everyone. Starting with just one of three, the Lightbinder, Cryomancer, and Paladin, you can extend beyond those borders simply by playing the game. In Skyforge, players are in command of a literal God, doing battle with the forces of evil as they threaten Aelion with other players.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Wows at Dragon Con with "100 Hours of Glory"
- This terrain system coming out of the gate so strong is exciting news for anyone following development of the sandbox tri-realm PvP MMORPG.
- The Repopulation Hits Stretch Goal and Gets Greenlit
- Above and Beyond Technologies announces reaching more milestones in the funding for The Repopulation.
- Wildstar: Carbine addresses population issues w/ upcoming Megaservers
- Recently during Carbine Studio's "Nexus Report" for WildStar, officials have released details regarding the server population i...