Battle of the Immortals Developer’s Diary 4
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World’s Battle of the Immortals has finally entered open beta testing which means no more wipes to fear. BOI is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with fast paced gameplay and a high experience rate. The publishers have been running a great video series that explores various aspects of the game. The forth installment is titled ‘Adventures’ and goes into detail about the first instanced dungeon in the game, called ‘Knight’s Jail. As the video explains, this is a very newbie friendly dungeon that averages out the level of all members of the party and readjusts the difficulty according to the party. There’s a lot of interesting features in Battle of the Immortals that makes it well worth checking out. Perfect World Entertainment publishes several other high quality free to play MMORPGs including Ether Saga Online and Jade Dynasty with several other on the way like Forsaken World, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and Kung Foo! To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Trials: Mobile MMORPG Now Available
- Brave Trials, the very first action MMORPG from global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) is now available on the App Store.
- Duelyst Kickstarter Preview w/ Keith Lee
- One of the first things I noticed when talking to Keith was how professional and cordial he was.
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Release Date and Special Live Stream
- Rise of Incarnates, a 2-versus-2 (2v2) competitive co-op battle arena game, will be released on July 1, 2015 on Steam for PC.