Battle of the Immortals Developer’s Diary 4
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World’s Battle of the Immortals has finally entered open beta testing which means no more wipes to fear. BOI is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with fast paced gameplay and a high experience rate. The publishers have been running a great video series that explores various aspects of the game. The forth installment is titled ‘Adventures’ and goes into detail about the first instanced dungeon in the game, called ‘Knight’s Jail. As the video explains, this is a very newbie friendly dungeon that averages out the level of all members of the party and readjusts the difficulty according to the party. There’s a lot of interesting features in Battle of the Immortals that makes it well worth checking out. Perfect World Entertainment publishes several other high quality free to play MMORPGs including Ether Saga Online and Jade Dynasty with several other on the way like Forsaken World, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and Kung Foo! To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex hosting SpecialEffect’s upcoming GameBlast15 Marathon
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape and the upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load, is...
- Games of Glory Releases Spectating Client
- The first iteration of the new Spectating client, Spectator mode, lifts the fog of war allowing full visibility over both teams.
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Demos Available at Select Stores
- Tippett Studio & Happy Giant have teamed up with gaming shops to give players a chance to try HoloGrid: Monster Battle in person.