Rocket League Rumble Trailer
Rocket League Rumble is a new free mode, offering battle royale matches with special power-ups, available this September.
Like the “Hoops” and “Mutator” modes before it, Rocket League Rumble will appear in online playlists when it debuts in September, and will also be available in both Private and Exhibition matches. The complete power-up list includes:
- The Boot (Kick’s an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces the opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and cars into a giant funnel cloud)
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizards of the Coast reveals new details on Magic: The Gathering Arena
- If you missed the livestream for Magic: The Gathering Arena, fear not, because we have a few of the most important bits here!
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 6
- Perfect World Entertainment has released Star Trek Online's latest major update, Season 6: Under Siege.