Rocket League Rumble Trailer
Rocket League Rumble is a new free mode, offering battle royale matches with special power-ups, available this September.
Like the “Hoops” and “Mutator” modes before it, Rocket League Rumble will appear in online playlists when it debuts in September, and will also be available in both Private and Exhibition matches. The complete power-up list includes:
- The Boot (Kick’s an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces the opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and cars into a giant funnel cloud)
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moonlight Online Launches on Facebook
- IGG has launched Moonlight Online today for players on Facebook.
- ARCHLORD 2 Releases Its Next Major Update
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the PvP-focused MMORPG Archlord 2 has just relea...
- Dying Light: The Following Launch Window Confirmed
- Today Techland announced that its highly anticipated expansion Dying Light: The Following is set to launch in the first quarter of 2016.