Treasure Raiders Introduces New Game Mode for Android, iOS Version Coming Soon
Last week, NetEase unveiled their latest title, Treasure Raiders, a treasure hunter+bullet hell on mobile. They announced today that the iOS version of Treasure Raiders will be coming in early 2018. They can still take advantage of the pre-launch event though, which is linked below. Three new game modes have also been introduced to the game. Holo Exercises are solo events which players must battle hordes of enemies in a sealed arena. Treasure hunters can access the Holo Exercises once they reach Level 12 by speaking with the Countess in her castle. As players level up, they’ll be able to access more Holo Exercise levels, and defeating them earns valuable rewards, including Treasure Energy Crystals and other rare items. In Base Defense, two teams of four hunters each work together to fight another team of eight hunters in a narrow arena battling each other in close-range combat to move forward through the map.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online News - First Anniversary Celebration and Retrospective
- Black Desert Online is celebrating its first anniversary with special deals, an infographic, and a look back at the past year of content.
- Clash of Avatars Alpha Server Now Available
- Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, will be coming to AMZGame!
- Grand Chase: Land of Judgement Update Now Available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of the impressive Land of Judg...