Fairy Tail Launch Trailer
FAIRY TAIL is available now(PS4/Switch/PC Steam)! Purchasing any version of the game, physically or digitally, within a limited time from launch will also unlock the Early Purchase Bonus special Miss FAIRY TAIL costume for Erza.
FAIRY TAIL invites players to re-live, or experience for the first time, the series’ enchanting storyline from the popular Tenrou Island arc through to the Tartaros arc, along with all-new never seen before story and quest elements. The magical world of FAIRY TAIL is brought to life with remarkable detail throughout this all-new gaming experience, with phenomenal focus on delivering the type of magic and mystique fans of the worldwide sensation anime and manga series have been craving.
Throughout their journey, players will be able to form their dream five-mage battle party from a selection of over 16 iconic characters, including: Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel, Juvia, Rogue, Kagura, Sherria, Sting, Ichiya, Laxus, Mirajane, Jellal and Gildarts. The character’s unique magic abilities from the series are brought to life within the game, including Unison Raids where characters can combine together to unleash their magic spells at once and overpower enemies. Even Extreme Magic Spells can be used, including Kanna’s Fairy Glitter – which can be activated when magic attacks are combined – to get the upper hand in battle.
Outside of combat, FAIRY TAIL allows players to develop their relationships with their guild mates, experiencing new story interactions as well as strengthening their magic abilities. Players will even be able to upgrade different areas of the Fairy Tail guild, and as they improve their guild, take on requests, and develop their relationships with their allies, they are able to restore the guild’s ranking to No. 1 in Fiore.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Season 13 - Part 2 To Arrive in March
- After the scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 5th, the Season 13: Part 2 content update will bring a host of new features into the game.
- Knight Age Open Beta Officially Launches
- Joymax has announced that the open beta for Knight Age has officially started.
- WWE Immortals Now Available for iOS and Android Devices
- WWE Immortals is a free-to-play title that features Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world.