SINoALICE Braces for July Launch with NieR: AUTOMATA Collaboration
Yoko Taro recently announced a huge collaboration, with his upcoming title, SINoALICE and his groundbreaking NieR: AUTOMATA. The full details are still unknown, Taro teased the presence of both 2B and 9S. Those interested in listening to the interview, it can be found at this link. SINoALICE will feature Cinderella, Pinocchio, Snow White and more in this dark retelling of classic fairy tales, inspired by Yoko Taro himself.
SINoALICE launches for iOS and Android worldwide excluding Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau on Thursday, July 18. Players can currently participate in pre-registration for exclusive rewards through the official website or Google Play. The game is rated M for Mature (ESRB).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4Game Announces Lineage 2 Essence
- If you're feeling nostalgic for the old Lineage 2, 4Game has an announcement for you: the launch of Lineage 2 Essence.
- Era of Celestials Makes Their PVE and PVP Game Modes Cross-Server
- Era of Celestials announced that their game modes will now be cross-server, so players around the world can unite and battle.
- PAX Prime 2013 Day 1 Recap Part 2: Everquest Next, WildStar, Marvel Heroes, and More Cosplay!
- PAX Prime is always full of surprises. Surprise games. Surprise esports tournaments. Surprise cosplay, too!