Rocket League is a physics-based vehicle sports-action game by Psynoix. As the Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, players can enjoy this MP-focused sports tile for the PS4 and PC.
Tons of vehicles: Choose from a variety of high-flying cars equipped with huge rocket boosters.
High flying action: Soar high into the air to score amazing aerial goals, perform incredible saves with your acrobatic abilities, and even demolish enemy players at supersonic speeds
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 05, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Psyonic
- Publisher: Psyonic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, PS4
Editor's Score: 5/5
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Enters Stage One of Open Beta
- Red 5 Studios™ is proud to announce that its highly anticipated free-to-play open world shooter, Firefall, has entered the first stage of Op...
- Wakfu Raiders iOS Review
- Raiders actually eases newbies into the story better than most Ankama games. Unfortunately as a standalone story, it is a bit lacking.