Rocket League is a physics-based vehicle sports-action game by Psynoix. As the Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, players can enjoy this MP-focused sports tile for the PS4 and PC.
Tons of vehicles: Choose from a variety of high-flying cars equipped with huge rocket boosters.
High flying action: Soar high into the air to score amazing aerial goals, perform incredible saves with your acrobatic abilities, and even demolish enemy players at supersonic speeds
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 05, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Psyonic
- Publisher: Psyonic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, PS4
Editor's Score: 5/5
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Launches June 2, 2015
- Rally your fellow heroes and get ready for battle, because the portal to the Nexus is about to bust wide open!
- Dead Effect 2 - Early Access FPS Game Available Now
- Indie game developer and publisher BadFly Interactive is excited to announce the release of Dead Effect 2 via Steam™ Early Access, the lates...
- Wargaming’s World of Warplanes Sets Date For Open Beta
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company’s highly anticipated free-to-play aerial comba...