Rocket League is a physics-based vehicle sports-action game where you pilot an acrobatic car and fly, block, flip, and shoot a ball into your opponent’s goal before they can do the same.
Create your legend in the arena!
►Pimp My Ride: Customize your vehicle down to their rocket trail, color, decals and more so you can stand out on the field.
►High Flying Action: Soar into the air to pull off amazing aerials, perform incredible saves, and even demolish enemy players at supersonic speeds.
►Setting Up for Success: Get to know the basics in various ways such as in the single-player campaign or across the 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 game modes.
►For Real This Time: Enter the globally competitive ranked mode and see how far you can climb the ladder.
►I’m Open!: Work together with teammates to pass the ball and score well-time goals.
►Be Kind, Rewind: Watch your replays and see where improvements can be made.
This is a stand-alone retail title with the option to purchase additional cosmetic items.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 05, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Psyonix
- Publisher: Psyonix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Content worth the value.
- +Loot boxes are only cosmetic.
- +Very unique, action-packed gameplay.
- -Flying has a big learning curve.
- -If a player leaves a match, it is very difficult to still win.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mac OSX 10.8.5+
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual core+
- RAM: 2 GB/ 8 GB(Mac)
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 260/ATI 4850+
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Rocket League is a physics-based vehicle sports-action game where you pilot an acrobatic car and fly, block, flip, and shoot a ball into your opponent's goal before they can do the same.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESRB's New Label is a Meaningless Gesture
- Yesterday, we learned that the ESRB plans on taking action, in regards to games that feature any in-game purchases.
- Walking Dead: Road to Survival iOS Review
- Scopely’s The Walking Dead: Road to Survival gives us that feeling of an organic combination between story and gameplay.