Rocket League Rumble Mode Available Today
Independent video game developer and publisher Psyonix, is pleased to announce that its chaotic new Rocket League Rumble mode will be available for download today. This free new mode gives players access to 11 randomized power-ups, including the “Magnetizer” (a sustained force that attracts the ball to your car), the Plunger (a ripcord-like attachment that snaps the ball to your position), the Freezer (which freezes the ball in-place), and plenty more.
Like the “Hoops” and “Mutator” modes before it, Rocket League Rumble will appear in Online Playlists, and also will be available in both Private and Exhibition matches.
The complete list of power-ups includes:
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces the opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you toward the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Snaps the ball to your position)
- Power Hitter (Hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and cars into a giant funnel cloud)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Resurrection Update Walkthrough Video Available
- An all-new walkthrough video for Nexon America’s enchanted 3D action-RPG Dragon Nest is now available.
- World of Warships: Legends Sets Course for Early Access in April
- World of Warships: Legends is getting ready for a release on Playstation 4 and Xbox One, to bring the mighty battleships to console finally.