Paragon Revenant Announcement Trailer
Paragon introduces Revenant, a new ranged Carry available on April 25.
Revolver Round (LMB/R2) – Revenant carries a revolver with 4 rounds, upon consuming these rounds he will automatically reload.
Hellfire Rounds (RMB/R1) – Allows you to reload your weapon at any time, and passively causes bonus damage on your fourth shot.
Scar (Q/Square) – Infuses your target with dark energy, attacking will deal bonus damage to your enemy.
Obliterate (E/Circle) – Revenant fires a volley of projectiles which randomly target enemies in front of him.
Reckoning (R/Triangle) – Revenant transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm, where he and his enemy must duel. While there, only Revenant can see his prey and they can only damage each other. If he succeeds in killing his enemy, he collects their bounty, earning bonus card power.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Review (PlayStation 4 Launch)
- There are lots of solo missions you can go on in Neverwinter that don’t take hours, where you can get experience and progression rewards.
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.
- Knights Chronicle Introduces Multiple Improvements With Latest Update
- Some major changes are coming in this latest update for Knights Chronicle from Netmarble, as a direct response to player feedback.