Paragon Revenant Announcement Trailer
Paragon introduces Revenant, a new ranged Carry available on April 25.
Revolver Round (LMB/R2) – Revenant carries a revolver with 4 rounds, upon consuming these rounds he will automatically reload.
Hellfire Rounds (RMB/R1) – Allows you to reload your weapon at any time, and passively causes bonus damage on your fourth shot.
Scar (Q/Square) – Infuses your target with dark energy, attacking will deal bonus damage to your enemy.
Obliterate (E/Circle) – Revenant fires a volley of projectiles which randomly target enemies in front of him.
Reckoning (R/Triangle) – Revenant transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm, where he and his enemy must duel. While there, only Revenant can see his prey and they can only damage each other. If he succeeds in killing his enemy, he collects their bounty, earning bonus card power.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Champions Contest for TwitchCon 2015 All Access Pass Now Live
- Today, Spacetime Studios has kicked off a contest to send six competitive gamers on an all-access expenses-paid trip to TwitchCon 2015.
- Nexon US to publish new F2P title from United Front Games
- Nexon America today announced it has entered into a publishing agreement with United Front Games, the Vancouver-based independent development ...
- SMITE Worlds Championship Season 2 Impressions
- This week I get to spend the end of my holiday break touring Hirez Studios.