Paragon Revenant Announcement Trailer
Paragon introduces Revenant, a new ranged Carry available on April 25.
Revolver Round (LMB/R2) – Revenant carries a revolver with 4 rounds, upon consuming these rounds he will automatically reload.
Hellfire Rounds (RMB/R1) – Allows you to reload your weapon at any time, and passively causes bonus damage on your fourth shot.
Scar (Q/Square) – Infuses your target with dark energy, attacking will deal bonus damage to your enemy.
Obliterate (E/Circle) – Revenant fires a volley of projectiles which randomly target enemies in front of him.
Reckoning (R/Triangle) – Revenant transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm, where he and his enemy must duel. While there, only Revenant can see his prey and they can only damage each other. If he succeeds in killing his enemy, he collects their bounty, earning bonus card power.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Video Showcases Kartuga Kingdoms
- InnoGames showcases the three pirate kingdoms of Kartuga.
- World of Speed: McLaren F1 Car Revealed
- My.com has just revealed a brand new car for their upcoming online racing game: World of Speed. The McLaren F1 is one of the most iconic cars ...
- Blade and Soul CBT 5 - The Tale of 4 Classes
- This time, I’ll be going over a few of the playable classes that users can choose from.