Paragon Revenant Announcement Trailer
Paragon introduces Revenant, a new ranged Carry available on April 25.
Revolver Round (LMB/R2) – Revenant carries a revolver with 4 rounds, upon consuming these rounds he will automatically reload.
Hellfire Rounds (RMB/R1) – Allows you to reload your weapon at any time, and passively causes bonus damage on your fourth shot.
Scar (Q/Square) – Infuses your target with dark energy, attacking will deal bonus damage to your enemy.
Obliterate (E/Circle) – Revenant fires a volley of projectiles which randomly target enemies in front of him.
Reckoning (R/Triangle) – Revenant transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm, where he and his enemy must duel. While there, only Revenant can see his prey and they can only damage each other. If he succeeds in killing his enemy, he collects their bounty, earning bonus card power.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds of Magic: New Hot Seat Gameplay Mode Available
- No fantasy universe is complete without the race of Dwarves and Worlds of Magic is no different. After the last time when massive, strong, ang...
- Evolution Battle for Utopia: Major Update Coming Early 2015
- Evolution: Battle for Utopia, My.com’s hit sci-fi action RPG, is getting a major content update early next year with Legacy of Dominion whic...
- Astellia Online Adds Class Evolutions in Today's Update
- On the October 8th, 2019 update of Astellia Online, a major feature is being added to the game: Class Evolution.