Caravan Stories Comes to North America This Summer for PS4
Caravan Stories is a popular anime-inspired MMORPG in Japan, that has been confirmed to come to PS4 in North America this July. Players choose from six playable races, each with their own storyline. The world Iyarr is an open one, with adventure around every corner. There are also near 300 allies that can be required for PVE and PVP battles. Recruitment in Caravan Stories fosters extraordinarily strategic combat and character development. Each character brings their own skill sets and stats, forcing players to change the way they approach each battle. Stand against the tides of evil in parties of up to six creatures and allies.
The Enigma has arrived in this peaceful world, and through this gate, demons flood the land, taking a once lush world and ruining it. Different beasts will spawn throughout the day, based on the time of day, and can immerse players in a truly dynamic world. Thankfully, Spectator Mode lets would-be champions prepare for these challenges and learn from more seasoned adventurers by witnessing their raid groups and strategies.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 News - The Head of the Snake Living World Episode Revealed
- ArenaNet announces that the next chapter in the Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 story, The Head of the Snake, will arrive on February 7.
- RebirthM Prepared to Launch in North America
- Caret Games are proud to announce they are bringing their 3D MMO ARPG RebirthM to North America today (January 24th).
- Internal Testing is Coming... to Camelot Unchained
- While the builders tiers aren't quite on par with the founders tiers (primarily lacking FP, a currency founders will use to customize the...