Caravan Stories Comes to North America This Summer for PS4
Caravan Stories is a popular anime-inspired MMORPG in Japan, that has been confirmed to come to PS4 in North America this July. Players choose from six playable races, each with their own storyline. The world Iyarr is an open one, with adventure around every corner. There are also near 300 allies that can be required for PVE and PVP battles. Recruitment in Caravan Stories fosters extraordinarily strategic combat and character development. Each character brings their own skill sets and stats, forcing players to change the way they approach each battle. Stand against the tides of evil in parties of up to six creatures and allies.
The Enigma has arrived in this peaceful world, and through this gate, demons flood the land, taking a once lush world and ruining it. Different beasts will spawn throughout the day, based on the time of day, and can immerse players in a truly dynamic world. Thankfully, Spectator Mode lets would-be champions prepare for these challenges and learn from more seasoned adventurers by witnessing their raid groups and strategies.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EnMasse Opens Up about Closers Cast of Characters
- In En Masse's title Closers, players will take on the role of a super-powered agent of UNION!
- Crowfall Rolls out Race/Class Options At End of First Campaign Test
- Good news for Crowfall fans and testers alike! Race/Class selections have come to the Crowfall Test Server!
- Grand Chase Review
- Any online gamer interested in brawlers or platformers alike has probably come across the name Grand Chase at some point over the years.