Caravan Stories Comes to North America This Summer for PS4
Caravan Stories is a popular anime-inspired MMORPG in Japan, that has been confirmed to come to PS4 in North America this July. Players choose from six playable races, each with their own storyline. The world Iyarr is an open one, with adventure around every corner. There are also near 300 allies that can be required for PVE and PVP battles. Recruitment in Caravan Stories fosters extraordinarily strategic combat and character development. Each character brings their own skill sets and stats, forcing players to change the way they approach each battle. Stand against the tides of evil in parties of up to six creatures and allies.
The Enigma has arrived in this peaceful world, and through this gate, demons flood the land, taking a once lush world and ruining it. Different beasts will spawn throughout the day, based on the time of day, and can immerse players in a truly dynamic world. Thankfully, Spectator Mode lets would-be champions prepare for these challenges and learn from more seasoned adventurers by witnessing their raid groups and strategies.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew Beta Preview
- The Crew gives you the pleasure of being a solid all around racing game. Because the game is an open world game in the style of an MMO, it cat...
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - SkyForge
- DizzyPW gets hands-on at E3 with Skyforge, an immortal-themed action MMORPG from My.com.
- Runescape Reworks Original Skills As It Reaches 18th Anniversary
- The Mining and Smithing skills for Runescape have officially come of age! Today marks Runescapes 18th birthday.