Caravan Stories Comes to North America This Summer for PS4
Caravan Stories is a popular anime-inspired MMORPG in Japan, that has been confirmed to come to PS4 in North America this July. Players choose from six playable races, each with their own storyline. The world Iyarr is an open one, with adventure around every corner. There are also near 300 allies that can be required for PVE and PVP battles. Recruitment in Caravan Stories fosters extraordinarily strategic combat and character development. Each character brings their own skill sets and stats, forcing players to change the way they approach each battle. Stand against the tides of evil in parties of up to six creatures and allies.
The Enigma has arrived in this peaceful world, and through this gate, demons flood the land, taking a once lush world and ruining it. Different beasts will spawn throughout the day, based on the time of day, and can immerse players in a truly dynamic world. Thankfully, Spectator Mode lets would-be champions prepare for these challenges and learn from more seasoned adventurers by witnessing their raid groups and strategies.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 announces PvP Championship Tournament
- Webzen has announced their first PvP tournament for Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9).
- Gloria Victis Finds Success on Greenlight in First Weekend
- Black Eye Games has pushed their indie sandbox fighter, Gloria Victis, onto the Steam Store's Greenlight and landed in the top 100 in the...
- Final Fantasy XIV European Data Centre to arrive in October 2015
- Square Enix Ltd., announced over the weekend that the European Data Centre for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online will commence operations in October.