Paragon is a third person MOBA shooter created by Epic Games. With explosive action, direct third-person control, and deep strategic choice, Paragon is setting a new standard for the MOBA genre.
Heroes Untethered: Paragon puts you in direct control of the action like you’ve never experienced in a MOBA. In Paragon, where you aim, when you attack, and how you move can make or break a fight.
True MOBA action: With 5v5 matches, three lanes, jungles, minions, towers and cores, players can experience the classic elements of a MOBA from a whole new perspective in Paragon.
Limitless Depth: Players can earn cards by playing. Then players can build and upgrade decks, create dominant strategies and different combinations that dramatically change gameplay.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Core i5 2.8 Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU, 2 GB VRAM
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pillars of Eternity to Release Worldwide on March 26th
- Paradox Interactive and Obsidian Entertainment today announced that Pillars of Eternity, the role-playing game (RPG) inspired by timeless clas...
- Quake Live Finally Leaves Beta
- On August 6, 2010 Quake Live finally entered full release. It had been operating in open beta testing before that. Two optional subscription t...
- Dates Announced for SoE Live 2013
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that SoE Live will take place in Las Vegas from August 1 until August 4 at the Planet Hollywood Resor...