Kingdom Under Fire II Reveals Ranger Class
Ready for more Kingdom Under Fire II? We have a third introduction this week, and it’s for the Ranger class! Armed with her bow and daggers, she deals death and destruction to anything in her path, with a flurry of skilled, deadly attacks. She inflicts high damage and is particularly adapted to single combat, losing her edge somewhat however when confronted by multiple opponents.
While trying to revive the forest after the invasion of enemy forces, the Elves discovered the Shards of Prophecy. A group of elders gathered together with the goal of tracking down its instigator. In secret, the best elven Rangers were chosen and entrusted with this holy mission. Dispatched to various locations around the world, one such Ranger covertly joined the Azilia Knights to gather intelligence.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Doom Bots now available
- After weeks of tweaks and tests, the Doom Bots of Doom have been set loose onto live in a new update for Riot's League of Legends. If you...
- Geneshift Review
- What was one of the best things about the late 80s, early 90s? No, not the music, the amazing action films, food… No, it’s the arcades!
- Perfect World Entertaiment annouces "Dawn of the Immortals"
- Perfect World Entertainment today has announced Dawn of the Immortals is coming to North America and Europe this summer for iOS® and Android ...