Dauntless Dev Interview – PAX South 2017 Follow-Up
Jason sits down with the lead designer of Dauntless to talk about the upcoming giant monster hunting title.
Dauntless is a free-to-play online co-op action RPG developed by Phoenix Labs for PC that consists of a unique blend of both fantasy and science elements. In Dauntless players will begin their adventure in the Shattered Isles, a magical world that has been torn apart by a cataclysmic event, breaking the world apart into a series of floating islands that are slowly becoming dominated by verdant flora, unique wildlife, and giant beasts called Behemoths.
Players will take on the role of a Slayer, one of a group of elite warriors who risk their lives to ensure the survival of their people. As the Behemoths consume anything and everything in their path, Slayers are truly the only thing standing between the gigantic creatures and the extinction of mankind, but that isn’t an easy feat and sometimes requires the help of other players. Groups of up to four Slayers can band together to take down Behemoths in gripping, fast-paced battles and ensure their survival for battles that have yet to come. Each Behemoth you encounter will be unique, requiring the right gear, the right skills, and great collaboration between group members to bring them down.
Check out more Dauntless info from these videos and articles:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Changes Parts System
- Targem and Gaijin have announced that in Crossout update 0.3.0, the vehicle parts system will see a significant change.
- Mobile Military Strategy Game 'World War 1945' Launches Globally
- Launching from Pinup Games Today, is the strategy title World War 1945, on both App Store and Google Play in 140 countries.
- Mythos offers infographic insights
- Mythos Global has published an infographic today, demonstrating some milestones and statistics since the game launched open beta on February 2...