EVE Online Celebrates Minmatar Liberation Day with ‘Dawn of Liberation’ Event
From July 10th til July 24th, EVE Online players will be able to join the Minmatar struggle and emancipate them from their oppressors in the Dawn of Liberation event. A wealth of events and activities are going on in this event, from battling slaver ships, bounty hunting, to rescuing slaves from enemy ships/Human Containment Facilities. Racking up Agency points for objectives completed will go towards unlocking further rewards. Players can claim bounties and rewards, such as Cerebral Accelerators, Fireworks, and exclusive limited time SKINs. Minmatar Liberation Day celebrations usually spark anti-slavery sentiment, driving capsuleers to hunt down slavers and assist in the liberation of slaves.
“The Republic has been working to find a way to allow capsuleers and traders alike to help with the liberation of slaves without putting any unwarranted burden on the liberators,” said Paul Elsy, EVE Online’s Senior Community Manager. “To this end, there’ve been considerations of providing haulers that help with the transport of rescued slaves, beginning the process of assisting them with reintegrating back into society. However, without any incentive, many capsuleers and traders have avoided participating. With this event, there’s more reason than ever to get involved in the fight for freedom, with a whole myriad of rewards on offer.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medal Masters Call of Destiny Update Arrives
- Medal Masters’ ‘Call of Destiny’ update gives players and fans of the real-time, party-based RPG enhanced gameplay and brand new experie...
- Dying Light: Now Available In Europe, Asia and More
- Starting today, Dying Light is finally available as a boxed release in across Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania. Techland’s latest zombie ti...
- Quake Champions Update Brings 'No Abilities' Mode and More
- As the Early Access for Quake Champions continues to develop, and with it comes huge updates.