EVE Online Celebrates Minmatar Liberation Day with ‘Dawn of Liberation’ Event
From July 10th til July 24th, EVE Online players will be able to join the Minmatar struggle and emancipate them from their oppressors in the Dawn of Liberation event. A wealth of events and activities are going on in this event, from battling slaver ships, bounty hunting, to rescuing slaves from enemy ships/Human Containment Facilities. Racking up Agency points for objectives completed will go towards unlocking further rewards. Players can claim bounties and rewards, such as Cerebral Accelerators, Fireworks, and exclusive limited time SKINs. Minmatar Liberation Day celebrations usually spark anti-slavery sentiment, driving capsuleers to hunt down slavers and assist in the liberation of slaves.
“The Republic has been working to find a way to allow capsuleers and traders alike to help with the liberation of slaves without putting any unwarranted burden on the liberators,” said Paul Elsy, EVE Online’s Senior Community Manager. “To this end, there’ve been considerations of providing haulers that help with the transport of rescued slaves, beginning the process of assisting them with reintegrating back into society. However, without any incentive, many capsuleers and traders have avoided participating. With this event, there’s more reason than ever to get involved in the fight for freedom, with a whole myriad of rewards on offer.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Yulgang Online Now in Open Beta
- Yulgang Online has entered Open Beta with the release of the Emerald Server through usergames.
- Talion Early Access Thoughts
- It’s pretty hard to stand out in the mobile MMO genre now because there are frankly so many of them.
- MAIET Entertainment Releases KingdomZ
- MAIET Entertainment Inc., announced the global launch of its new mobile title, KingdomZ, on App Store and Google Play.