Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
Veteran hunters are challenged to create a Hardcore character and play the game without dying. Hardcore characters can only use equipment found by themselves or other Hardcore characters. If your Hero dies, he isn’t lost completely; he loses his Hardcore status and can still be played.
If you want a more relaxed experience you can switch to the new Casual difficulty and have lots of fun dominating the hordes of monsters. You can switch back and forth between Casual and Normal difficulty at any time.
A new video shows the live recording session of the “Archdemon” track, composed by George Strezov and performed by the renowned Sofia Session Orchestra:
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Patch Notes Discussion #2 - 8.12: RIP Banner
- The 8.12 patch notes for League of Legends are focused primarily on the Fighter/Bruiser role, as well as Shields/Shield-based items.
- Rainbow Saga Closed Beta Test Launches Today
- The latest addition to the popular Game321.com portal, Rainbow Saga is an arcade-style 2D fantasy browser-based game packed with anime-style c...
- New Wave of Elder Scrolls Online Invites Hits Inboxes
- Elder Scrolls testers can rejoice at the news that a new stress test is coming the weekend of January 10 through the 12.