Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
Veteran hunters are challenged to create a Hardcore character and play the game without dying. Hardcore characters can only use equipment found by themselves or other Hardcore characters. If your Hero dies, he isn’t lost completely; he loses his Hardcore status and can still be played.
If you want a more relaxed experience you can switch to the new Casual difficulty and have lots of fun dominating the hordes of monsters. You can switch back and forth between Casual and Normal difficulty at any time.
A new video shows the live recording session of the “Archdemon” track, composed by George Strezov and performed by the renowned Sofia Session Orchestra:
Articles You May Enjoy
- CABAL II Cartel Extension Update Now Live
- The new CABAL 2 “Cartel Extension” update comes just in time for Spring filled with a load of new features to keep fans of the game playin...
- Guild Wars 2 PvP Stronghold First Impressions
- Today I was fortunate enough to play Guild Wars 2 with a few of the developers, and some other members of the Gaming Media.
- DOTA 2: Largest tourney event being held in New York
- ESL, the world's largest, independent eSports brand, is proud to announce their next groundbreaking Dota 2 tournament will be held in The...