Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
Veteran hunters are challenged to create a Hardcore character and play the game without dying. Hardcore characters can only use equipment found by themselves or other Hardcore characters. If your Hero dies, he isn’t lost completely; he loses his Hardcore status and can still be played.
If you want a more relaxed experience you can switch to the new Casual difficulty and have lots of fun dominating the hordes of monsters. You can switch back and forth between Casual and Normal difficulty at any time.
A new video shows the live recording session of the “Archdemon” track, composed by George Strezov and performed by the renowned Sofia Session Orchestra:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained: Crafting Features Teaser
- Mark Jacobs has revealed new details about the crafting features planned for Camelot Unchained.
- Open beta arrives for Seven Souls Online
- Neowiz Games has opened its beta doors for players interested in Seven Souls Online.
- Maestia Announces Closed Beta
- Gravity Interactive has announced that closed beta testing for Maestia will begin on June 14.