Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
Veteran hunters are challenged to create a Hardcore character and play the game without dying. Hardcore characters can only use equipment found by themselves or other Hardcore characters. If your Hero dies, he isn’t lost completely; he loses his Hardcore status and can still be played.
If you want a more relaxed experience you can switch to the new Casual difficulty and have lots of fun dominating the hordes of monsters. You can switch back and forth between Casual and Normal difficulty at any time.
A new video shows the live recording session of the “Archdemon” track, composed by George Strezov and performed by the renowned Sofia Session Orchestra:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chess Rush Season 1 Arrives Today
- The first season of competitive gameplay has arrived in Chess Rush today, courtesy of Tencent Games.
- Summoner's Legion: First Ever Champion Concluded
- R2Games hosted their first ever tournament for Summoner's Legion
- EVE Online: "Crius" Feature Site and In-Development Video Launched
- CCP has just launched a feature site for the July 22nd Crius release for EVE Online and an accompanying in-development video that highlights t...