Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
Veteran hunters are challenged to create a Hardcore character and play the game without dying. Hardcore characters can only use equipment found by themselves or other Hardcore characters. If your Hero dies, he isn’t lost completely; he loses his Hardcore status and can still be played.
If you want a more relaxed experience you can switch to the new Casual difficulty and have lots of fun dominating the hordes of monsters. You can switch back and forth between Casual and Normal difficulty at any time.
A new video shows the live recording session of the “Archdemon” track, composed by George Strezov and performed by the renowned Sofia Session Orchestra:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Update 1.17 Introduces Battle Royale
- Vainglory’s first new game mode since the title officially launched in July 2015, dubbed Battle Royale, is now live with update 1.17.
- Open World Pirate RPG Tempest Launches on Mobile
- HeroCraft are thrilled to announce that a new open world action RPG game in the pirate setting, Tempest, is now available on for iOS/Android.
- MapleStory Marvel Machine Event Now Live
- Spin to win in MapleStory's Marvel Machine event! It starts today and is now officially live.