Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
Veteran hunters are challenged to create a Hardcore character and play the game without dying. Hardcore characters can only use equipment found by themselves or other Hardcore characters. If your Hero dies, he isn’t lost completely; he loses his Hardcore status and can still be played.
If you want a more relaxed experience you can switch to the new Casual difficulty and have lots of fun dominating the hordes of monsters. You can switch back and forth between Casual and Normal difficulty at any time.
A new video shows the live recording session of the “Archdemon” track, composed by George Strezov and performed by the renowned Sofia Session Orchestra:
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Has Arrived
- The 3D Mobile PRG, League of Angels - Paradise Land is receiving an exciting update today.
- Move or Die News - 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
- Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
- City of Heroes launches Issue 22
- Issue 22: Death Incarnate has been released today in City of Heroes.