Kingdom Under Fire II
Kingdom Under Fire II is an action strategy RPG, blending real-time strategy with role-playing elements, developed for PC and PlayStation 4. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, Kingdom Under Fire, KUFII will offer flashy combat as you command your own character as well as over one hundred types of troops in epic-scale warfare. The game features three factions: Human Alliance, Dark Legion, and Encablossa. Core gameplay will be similar to Dynasty Warriors, as players face off against massive numbers of enemies and generals, but players will also command their own army of NPCs that they must adapt and assign to properly fit the battle they will face. Players can expect to find guilds, sieges, territory battles, and massive scaling warfare where you can become ruler of the continent – if you’re strong enough!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blueside
- Publisher: Blueside
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- +Intense action combat.
- +TS elements combined with action RPG gameplay.
- +Massively scaled combat in PvP.
- -Few classes.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Fight as soldier and commander in a massive, realistic-style action strategy game where politics and power are the keys to victory in Kingdom Under Fire II.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghost in the Shell: First Assault Press Preview
- Though, you only get to pick one character to start with, through gameplay you can unlock the license for the other members of Section 9.
- MU Ignition Reveals Launch Date
- The launch of a new MU title is coming later this month, in the form of browser game MU Ignition.
- League of Legends Reveals Braum with hefty Analysis
- Over the past year Riot Games has chosen to adopt a more thorough, slow paced champion release schedule for their most popular MOBA in the wor...