Kingdom Under Fire 2 Launches in North America and Europe
MMO publisher Gameforge has announced the launch today of Kingdom Under Fire 2, a highly anticipated MMO/RTS hybrid. The game is now available in North America and Europe on Windows PC.
Kingdom Under Fire 2 takes place 50 years after the events of Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders. The game’s story campaign can be played online solo or with others.
In KUF2, three factions – the Human Alliance, the Dark Legion, and the Encablossians – vie for dominance of Bersia. Players can choose from five character classes (Berserker, Elementalist, Gunslinger, Ranger, and Spellsword), and play in both hack-and-slash modes for their hero along with RTS modes to command over 80 different types of units.
To start playing, you can purchase the game in one of three packages, priced at $29.99, $49.99, and $99.99 USD. Each offers exclusive content and bonuses, and can be bought here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends New Graphical Update Coming Soon
- League of Legends launching major graphical overhaul. Riot games will release new graphics and a new hero - Miss Fortune.
- Exocraft Review
- Ever since I was a kid, I loved playing with Legos. I still enjoy playing with them, when I get the chance.
- Karos Online Arrives on Steam Platform
- The title’s arrival on Steam, which recently reported on achieving 100 million active accounts milestone, is expected to result in further g...