Kingdom Under Fire 2 Launches in North America and Europe
MMO publisher Gameforge has announced the launch today of Kingdom Under Fire 2, a highly anticipated MMO/RTS hybrid. The game is now available in North America and Europe on Windows PC.
Kingdom Under Fire 2 takes place 50 years after the events of Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders. The game’s story campaign can be played online solo or with others.
In KUF2, three factions – the Human Alliance, the Dark Legion, and the Encablossians – vie for dominance of Bersia. Players can choose from five character classes (Berserker, Elementalist, Gunslinger, Ranger, and Spellsword), and play in both hack-and-slash modes for their hero along with RTS modes to command over 80 different types of units.
To start playing, you can purchase the game in one of three packages, priced at $29.99, $49.99, and $99.99 USD. Each offers exclusive content and bonuses, and can be bought here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sol Strike Preview
- Solstrike is a turn-based strategy game brought to us by one of the creators of Runescape. Originally devised as a demo for the FenForge game ...
- Champions Online releases On Alert
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment have released the new On Alert update for Champions Online.
- TERA: Ninja Announced for Console + PAX West Demo
- En Masse Entertainment has announced that TERA on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will receive the new character class, the Ninja, on September 18.