Kingdom Under Fire 2 Launches in North America and Europe
MMO publisher Gameforge has announced the launch today of Kingdom Under Fire 2, a highly anticipated MMO/RTS hybrid. The game is now available in North America and Europe on Windows PC.
Kingdom Under Fire 2 takes place 50 years after the events of Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders. The game’s story campaign can be played online solo or with others.
In KUF2, three factions – the Human Alliance, the Dark Legion, and the Encablossians – vie for dominance of Bersia. Players can choose from five character classes (Berserker, Elementalist, Gunslinger, Ranger, and Spellsword), and play in both hack-and-slash modes for their hero along with RTS modes to command over 80 different types of units.
To start playing, you can purchase the game in one of three packages, priced at $29.99, $49.99, and $99.99 USD. Each offers exclusive content and bonuses, and can be bought here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Secures Funding, Cancels Kickstarter
- Lightbulb Crew, an independent game studio currently developing its first title, has gotten commitments of additional financing in order to fu...
- Mabinogi Duel: English Release Announced
- International game publisher NEXON Korea has announced its brand-new strategic trading card game (TCG) Mabinogi Duel for iOS and Android as on...
- R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Launches Transcendence System
- Players will be introduced to the Transcendence system to maximize their powers and fight against menacing monsters in a brand-new dungeon!