Kingdom Under Fire II
Kingdom Under Fire II is an action strategy RPG, blending real-time strategy with role-playing elements, developed for PC and PlayStation 4. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, Kingdom Under Fire, KUFII will offer flashy combat as you command your own character as well as over one hundred types of troops in epic-scale warfare. The game features three factions: Human Alliance, Dark Legion, and Encablossa. Core gameplay will be similar to Dynasty Warriors, as players face off against massive numbers of enemies and generals, but players will also command their own army of NPCs that they must adapt and assign to properly fit the battle they will face. Players can expect to find guilds, sieges, territory battles, and massive scaling warfare where you can become ruler of the continent – if you’re strong enough!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blueside
- Publisher: Blueside
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- +Intense action combat.
- +TS elements combined with action RPG gameplay.
- +Massively scaled combat in PvP.
- -Few classes.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: The Headless Knight Now Available
- One of the free to play multiplayer games, Knights Fable, released its regular update last week. Knights Fable is one of the top online RPG ga...
- Heroes of the Storm Hosts Summer Championship Free-to-Play Heroes Event
- The Heroes of the Storm Summer Championship in Sweden has concluded, and the 2016 Summer champions have been declared: Tempest.
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...