The Aurora World – The Guardian Patch Arrives March 13th, 2014
On March 13, 2014, The Aurora World will be receiving its long awaited update. One of the main things to be aware of when this update arrives’ is that there will be a new server. However, unlike just any new server, this one will focus more on creating an even playing-field for all starting characters and continuing to end game. The ultimate goal is that players will find themselves playing the game more and accumulating redemption points, completing dailies and special events that they can then use to redeem cash-assisted items to upgrade their character instead of solely relying on cash-assisted boosters.
The new update also includes:
- New Clan War map: Frontline
- New Content
- New Majinns and Fashions
- Resource War Update
- Joining the New Server: Bonus Incentive
For more details on this update, visit http://www.theauroraworld.com/news/235/the-guardian-patch-preview.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: Closed Beta on July 23rd
- Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ will be available on November 11, for Xbox One, the all...
- Nova Blitz hits 75% on Kickstarter with 2 weeks left
- With two weeks left to go on its Kickstarter, Nova Blitz has secured 75% of its funding goal.
- Webzen Celebrates the Holiday Season
- Webzen announced today that the entire game portal will be celebrating the holiday season with 3 special events.