Dauntless Launches With 1.0 Update
Phoenix Labs has officially launched Dauntless with “Aether Unbound,” its 1.0 update.
Aether Unbound includes the new aether strikers weapon, along with the new Dire Behemoth, Tempest Stormclaw. A new Bounty system has replaced weekly quests and Hunt Pass part breaks. A new Hunt Pass is available.
Dauntless is available now as a free download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on the Epic Games Store, and offers seamless cross-platform play that allows players to easily access their account on any platform. Dauntless will launch on the Nintendo Switch console in late 2019. Upcoming developments can be tracked on the official Dauntless roadmap.
Jesse Houston, Phoenix Labs CEO and Co-Founder, said via press release:
Today is the celebration and culmination of the past five years of the development of Dauntless, and the amazing community of Slayers that have supported the game, provided feedback and ultimately helped us craft the experience of the Shattered Isles. As we cross the 1.0 milestone and 15 million players, we as a studio could not be more excited to set our sights on the future of Dauntless.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Point of No Return Teaser Trailer Now Available
- With Glint’s egg still missing, Tyria’s heroes must rally their allies and prepare the pact fleet as they begin to launch an assault agai...
- Camelot Unchained Introduces New Community Manager, Delays BSC Days
- City State Entertainment introduces the new community manager, but also delays the BSC Days event.
- League of Angels Fire Raiders Update 3.3 Launches
- Update 3.3 for League of Angels - Fire Raiders has just been released!