Dauntless Launches With 1.0 Update
Phoenix Labs has officially launched Dauntless with “Aether Unbound,” its 1.0 update.
Aether Unbound includes the new aether strikers weapon, along with the new Dire Behemoth, Tempest Stormclaw. A new Bounty system has replaced weekly quests and Hunt Pass part breaks. A new Hunt Pass is available.
Dauntless is available now as a free download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on the Epic Games Store, and offers seamless cross-platform play that allows players to easily access their account on any platform. Dauntless will launch on the Nintendo Switch console in late 2019. Upcoming developments can be tracked on the official Dauntless roadmap.
Jesse Houston, Phoenix Labs CEO and Co-Founder, said via press release:
Today is the celebration and culmination of the past five years of the development of Dauntless, and the amazing community of Slayers that have supported the game, provided feedback and ultimately helped us craft the experience of the Shattered Isles. As we cross the 1.0 milestone and 15 million players, we as a studio could not be more excited to set our sights on the future of Dauntless.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online Delays CBT
- Neople is working hard to get Dungeon Fighter Online back for players - but unfortunately, they've hit a delay.
- RuneScape Celebrates Its 12th Year Online
- Jagex celebrates RuneScape’s 12th anniversary with a host of community competitions and in-game events.
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Review
- There have been a ton of mixed reactions to the Warlords of Draenor; I watched someone have an 1100 hour wait just to log into the game.