Dauntless is a free-to-play online co-op action RPG developed by Phoenix Labs for PC that consists of a unique blend of both fantasy and science elements. In Dauntless players will begin their adventure in the Shattered Isles, a magical world that has been torn apart by a cataclysmic event, breaking the world apart into a series of floating islands that are slowly becoming dominated by verdant flora, unique wildlife, and giant beasts called Behemoths.
Players will take on the role of a Slayer, one of a group of elite warriors who risk their lives to ensure the survival of their people. As the Behemoths consume anything and everything in their path, Slayers are truly the only thing standing between the gigantic creatures and the extinction of mankind, but that isn’t an easy feat and sometimes requires the help of other players. Groups of up to four Slayers can band together to take down Behemoths in gripping, fast-paced battles and ensure their survival for battles that have yet to come. Each Behemoth you encounter will be unique, requiring the right gear, the right skills, and great collaboration between group members to bring them down.
As you bring down epic monsters you’ll be able to collect rewards from your hunts which can be used to upgrade your items. Dauntless’ robust crafting system has enough depth to support a massive arsenal of weapons and armors that will satisfy all of your Behemoth-hunting needs. Ever-changing updates will also ensure that you’ll have more Behemoth’s to fight against, new rewards to collect, and new weapons and armors to craft.
Dauntless’ unique blend of science and fantasy creates a unique world with amazing creatures that will have you constantly anticipating your next challenge and your next piece of exciting gear!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Phoenix Labs
- Publisher: Phoenix Labs
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DragonSoul announces launch plans
- DragonSoul went into open beta in December, and is now preparing for its launch plans.
- The Secret World Hosts "Christmas Conspiracy" event
- Funcom wishes to invite you to an all new Holiday Event unlike any other! See the Magic Flute opera, fight your way through ancient conspiraci...
- Entropia Universe: Players loot $20,000 from King Kong
- Big monkey equals big money!