Craft of Gods Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Craft of Gods Page.
Craft of Gods is a 3D fantasy MMORPG from Kalicanthus Entertainment. The game looks a bit like Alganon and Vanguard visually. The game was originally released back in May 2010 as a pay to play MMORPG, but since September 2010, launched a free to play version. The free to play version is not a free trial – it’s the real deal. The game is based on Slavic Mythology and set in the world of Akvilon. To learn more about Craft of Gods check out the official MMOHuts Craft of Gods page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood, Guts and Glory Await You on the Battlefield of Doom Warrior
- Creaky Corpse, developer of Dead Frontier, today unveils Doom Warrior - an arena-based combat MMO.
- Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
- So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and ...
- Ship of Heroes Reveals the Apotheosis City Map
- "You are here." The Ship of Heroes team recently revealed the map for the playable area at launch, Apotheosis City.