Craft of Gods Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Craft of Gods Page.
Craft of Gods is a 3D fantasy MMORPG from Kalicanthus Entertainment. The game looks a bit like Alganon and Vanguard visually. The game was originally released back in May 2010 as a pay to play MMORPG, but since September 2010, launched a free to play version. The free to play version is not a free trial – it’s the real deal. The game is based on Slavic Mythology and set in the world of Akvilon. To learn more about Craft of Gods check out the official MMOHuts Craft of Gods page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- My.com: Closed Beta Dates for upcoming games revealed
- Today at Gamescom My.com revealed the closed beta dates of its three upcoming AAA massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) World of Speed, A...
- Nosgoth: Closed Beta Impressions
- This is a far cry from the Kain series: it isn’t an action beat-‘em up or tactical espionage. This is Nosgoth, a MOBA published by Square...
- Flyff Legacy Takes Flight on iOS and Android in North America
- Today, Gala Lab Corp announced a free-to-play mobile version of the popular PC title, Flyff Online.