PUBG Mobile: September Update Adds Sanhok Map & More
Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG Mobile) is celebrating a new update that adds a new map and more.
The Sanhok map is set in a dense jungle, and offers a smaller map to increase the tension and frequency of fire fights in a match.
The update also introduces:
- New Weapons and Vehicles – Sanhok map comes with several new weapons and vehicles, including the Flare Gun, QBZ, Muscle Car and Bulletproof UAZ
- Anti-Cheating Measures – Improved recognition for cheating plug-ins and added report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information, and Results screens
- Season Data – Season page now shows all seasons player and relevant data, including titles, highest tier reached and more
- Gameplay Improvements – Improvements have been made to the chat system, clan rankings, air drop items, friends list and more
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime Day 3 Recap - Better Late than Never Edition
- I'm just now finally putting words on paper to describe my indie heavy final day visiting the Seattle Convention Center.
- Crusaders of Light: A Stand-Out Mobile/PC MMO
- I very seldom find myself playing mobile MMOs but Crusaders of Light is an exception to that.
- Albion Online's Community Asks For Answers - and Gets Them
- Sandbox Interactive announces the first series of developer Q&A sessions for Albion Online.