PUBG Mobile: September Update Adds Sanhok Map & More
Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG Mobile) is celebrating a new update that adds a new map and more.
The Sanhok map is set in a dense jungle, and offers a smaller map to increase the tension and frequency of fire fights in a match.
The update also introduces:
- New Weapons and Vehicles – Sanhok map comes with several new weapons and vehicles, including the Flare Gun, QBZ, Muscle Car and Bulletproof UAZ
- Anti-Cheating Measures – Improved recognition for cheating plug-ins and added report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information, and Results screens
- Season Data – Season page now shows all seasons player and relevant data, including titles, highest tier reached and more
- Gameplay Improvements – Improvements have been made to the chat system, clan rankings, air drop items, friends list and more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class
- Nexon America Unveils New Mabinogi Content Featuring Legend of Merlin
- Nexon America today released an extensive new content update for popular title Mabinogi, including a new character with unique and powerful sk...
- Get Glow Or Die Tryin' In Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its next major update for Brawl Busters, "Get Glow or Die Tryin'."