PUBG Mobile: September Update Adds Sanhok Map & More
Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG Mobile) is celebrating a new update that adds a new map and more.
The Sanhok map is set in a dense jungle, and offers a smaller map to increase the tension and frequency of fire fights in a match.
The update also introduces:
- New Weapons and Vehicles – Sanhok map comes with several new weapons and vehicles, including the Flare Gun, QBZ, Muscle Car and Bulletproof UAZ
- Anti-Cheating Measures – Improved recognition for cheating plug-ins and added report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information, and Results screens
- Season Data – Season page now shows all seasons player and relevant data, including titles, highest tier reached and more
- Gameplay Improvements – Improvements have been made to the chat system, clan rankings, air drop items, friends list and more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Unveils Menace of the Underdark
- Turbine has released details about Menace of the Underdark, Dungeon & Dragons Online first Expansion Pack.
- Pokemon Go ComicCon Panel Reveals Future Details
- Pokemon Go future development plans confirmed at ComicCon.