PUBG Mobile: September Update Adds Sanhok Map & More
Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG Mobile) is celebrating a new update that adds a new map and more.
The Sanhok map is set in a dense jungle, and offers a smaller map to increase the tension and frequency of fire fights in a match.
The update also introduces:
- New Weapons and Vehicles – Sanhok map comes with several new weapons and vehicles, including the Flare Gun, QBZ, Muscle Car and Bulletproof UAZ
- Anti-Cheating Measures – Improved recognition for cheating plug-ins and added report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information, and Results screens
- Season Data – Season page now shows all seasons player and relevant data, including titles, highest tier reached and more
- Gameplay Improvements – Improvements have been made to the chat system, clan rankings, air drop items, friends list and more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Razer Phone 2 - Android 9.0 Update / Pricing News
- A major software update to the Razer Phone 2 to Android 9.0 Pie was announced, as was a price change.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
- Ubisoft has announced the open beta testing dates for The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, along with upcoming changes to the game.
- Cloud9 eSports Acquires Vainglory Team
- Today Vainglory is welcoming one of North America's top eSports organizations, Cloud9, to the Halcyon Fold.