World of Tanks Self Propelled Guns Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
Wargames, the developers behind World of Tanks have already released a trailer for each tank weight class. We’ve seen heavy, medium, and light tanks in action. Now we get to see Self Propelled Guns. Generally referred to as artillery, these vehicles have long range but very weak armor. They require the protection of team mates, but are deadly and frustrating to face off against. World of Tanks is a free to play third person shooter where players face off on large maps. While still in beta, the game is progressing along well and has garnered a lot of attention from players. It’s not the only tank based shooter in the works, however. GamesCampus is publishing Tank Ace which is a Korean developed game. To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: The Following Launch Window Confirmed
- Today Techland announced that its highly anticipated expansion Dying Light: The Following is set to launch in the first quarter of 2016.
- Legend of Silkroad closing down on Dec. 31st
- Due to developer’s difficulty, JC Planet decided to stop its service for Legend of Silkroad on December 31st, 2014, Also, forum and the webs...
- League of Legends: Aatrox, the Darkin Blade Champion Spotlight
- Aatrox belongs to the ancient race known as the Darkin and his combination of mobility and survivability should suit those with an aggressive ...