World of Tanks Self Propelled Guns Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
Wargames, the developers behind World of Tanks have already released a trailer for each tank weight class. We’ve seen heavy, medium, and light tanks in action. Now we get to see Self Propelled Guns. Generally referred to as artillery, these vehicles have long range but very weak armor. They require the protection of team mates, but are deadly and frustrating to face off against. World of Tanks is a free to play third person shooter where players face off on large maps. While still in beta, the game is progressing along well and has garnered a lot of attention from players. It’s not the only tank based shooter in the works, however. GamesCampus is publishing Tank Ace which is a Korean developed game. To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes 2015 Launches Today
- Gazillion Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of Marvel Heroes 2015. Celebrating a year's worth of content, features and game...
- Battleplans Sets Android Release Date
- Battleplans is coming to Android via the Google Play store on June 30th, 2016.
- RUF Cars are heading to Auto Club Revolution Garages
- Auto Club Revolution announces that RUF cars are coming to the ACR garage.