Heroes of Gaia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Gaia Page.
Heroes of Gaia is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Snail Games – the same company behind Age of Armor and Ministry of War. Much like Evony, Caesary, Grepolis and other browser based empire building games, players start off with one city and must build up their empire by training troops and taking attacking other players. Graphically, the game looks a bit like Heroes of Might and Magic Online from TQ Digital. To learn more about Heroes of Gaia check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Gaia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Social Networking Arrives In Knight Age
- From sharing Hearts to performing Miracles, Joymax reveals details for their Social Network System in Knight Age!
- Harran: The Ride Now Available For Free in Dying Light
- Techland’s Dying Light has been expanded even further with all-new content in the form of ‘Harran: The Ride’.
- Redbana announces Closed Beta Launch for FC Manager
- Leading game publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, Redbana Corporation announced today the Closed Beta launch of FC Manager, the highly a...