Heroes of Gaia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Gaia Page.
Heroes of Gaia is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Snail Games – the same company behind Age of Armor and Ministry of War. Much like Evony, Caesary, Grepolis and other browser based empire building games, players start off with one city and must build up their empire by training troops and taking attacking other players. Graphically, the game looks a bit like Heroes of Might and Magic Online from TQ Digital. To learn more about Heroes of Gaia check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Gaia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Line of Defense Tactics Review
- Line of Defense Tactics was a dull and often times boring ordeal. However, once I was able to get past the basics of strategic unit placements...
- Summer in Full Swing with Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, revealed today a huge and exciting new player incentive event for their hit MMORPG, Digim...
- MapleStory Winter 2017 Information
- MapleStory has grown and grown as the years have gone on, and players all around the world have experienced this colorful, fun title.