Heroes of Gaia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Gaia Page.
Heroes of Gaia is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Snail Games – the same company behind Age of Armor and Ministry of War. Much like Evony, Caesary, Grepolis and other browser based empire building games, players start off with one city and must build up their empire by training troops and taking attacking other players. Graphically, the game looks a bit like Heroes of Might and Magic Online from TQ Digital. To learn more about Heroes of Gaia check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Gaia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Samsung Is Giving Players a Chance to Squad with Ninja on Fortnite
- There's no bigger name in the Fortnite community than Tyler "Ninja" Blevins, and he's teamed up with Samsung.
- Karos Online holds next closed beta Oct 23-25
- Karos Online has issued a new press release with details of its next closed beta phase. The new beta phase will take place from October 23rd t...
- Discover a Menagerie of Guardian Spirits in Aura Kingdom
- No adventurer should be without a loyal friend; Eidolons will be a cornerstone of gameplay in Aura Kingdom from Aeria Games.