Heroes of Gaia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Gaia Page.
Heroes of Gaia is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Snail Games – the same company behind Age of Armor and Ministry of War. Much like Evony, Caesary, Grepolis and other browser based empire building games, players start off with one city and must build up their empire by training troops and taking attacking other players. Graphically, the game looks a bit like Heroes of Might and Magic Online from TQ Digital. To learn more about Heroes of Gaia check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Gaia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- It's Time to Get Suited and Booted in Ratz Instagib
- "Wait. Did I just get shot by a rat wearing ...a banana suit?"
- United Eleven receives 2014-15 Season contents
- Nexon Europe has announced a major new content update for the smash hit, online football management simulator, United Eleven.
- SEVENCORE: Aimon race Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released its newest rac...