Heroes of Gaia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Gaia Page.
Heroes of Gaia is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Snail Games – the same company behind Age of Armor and Ministry of War. Much like Evony, Caesary, Grepolis and other browser based empire building games, players start off with one city and must build up their empire by training troops and taking attacking other players. Graphically, the game looks a bit like Heroes of Might and Magic Online from TQ Digital. To learn more about Heroes of Gaia check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Gaia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawn Break: The Flaming Emperor Announces Christmas Event and Limited Hero
- Auer Media is proud to announce that Dawn Break: The Flaming Emperor has reached its first year anniversary.
- Dota 2 7.00 Update Now Live
- Valve has launched Dota 2's 7.00 Update. This massive end-of-year update ushers in a new season, with a new hero as the mascot.
- Life is Feudal: MMO Launching in November
- A host of successful Closed Beta Tests for Life is Feudal: MMO is leading to an Open Beta Launch in November!