Heroes of the Storm Auriel Trailer
Heroes of the Storm reveals the Archangel Auriel, the newest Support hero from the world of Diablo. Here’s a look at her kit!
- Bestow Hope (D)
- Activate to bestow an allied Hero with Hope. Damage that Hero deals while they are nearby will cause you to store Energy. Bestow Hope can only be active on one Hero at a time.
- Passive: 40% of the damage you deal to Heroes and 8% of your damage dealt to non-Heroes is stored as Energy.
- Sacred Sweep (Q)
- Damages enemies in a wide arc and deals bonus damage to enemies caught in the center.
- Ray of Hope (W)
- Consume all of your stored Energy to Heal allied Heroes in the target area. The amount of Healing done is based on the amount of Energy spent.
- Detainment Strike (E)
- Deals damage to the first enemy Hero struck and knocks them back. If the target collides with terrain, they are also Stunned for 1.25 seconds and take additional damage.
- Crystal Aegis (R)
- Place an allied Hero into Stasis for 2 seconds. Upon expiration, Crystal Aegis explodes, damaging nearby enemies.
- Resurrect (R)
- Allied Heroes leave behind a spirit on death. Channel on a spirit for 3 seconds to bring that ally back to life with 50% of their maximum Health at their death location.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Pirates Introduces Doflamingo
- High level players can now obtain Doflamingo for their Pockie Pirates crew.
- Magic: The Gathering Arena adds Direct Challenge Play
- Last week, Magic: The Gathering Arena added a hotly demanded feature: direct challenge.