Rogue Life News – New Heroes & Portuguese Language Support
Glowhow has added three new warriors in its action shooting RPG, Rogue Life, along with new Portuguese language support.
The three new heroes are Protector Arthur, Berserker Khan, and Rogue Kid.
Arthur: The Shield of Protection
Arthur may not seem special at first but on closer inspection, you’ll realize his specialty lies in his set equipment. There are special buffs for the armor he equips to increase his survivability on the battlefield.
- Helmet : X% chance of blocking the damage
- Body : X % chance of removing all bullets when you attack with a skill
He is a free hero that players will receive when they begin their Rogue Life journey.
Khan is a high attack warrior, his attack damage increases each time he takes damage from his foes. His passive skill increases his attack damage by 100% when one of his teammates is defeated. To make him a more efficient damage dealer, you can choose to increase the damage of his ultimate skill or the amount of critical damage he inflicts.
Like Arthur, he is a free hero and is available to new players who join the game.
Kid the Richest Rogue
Kid’s unique skill is Super Magnet which attracts all items within range and adds it to his inventory. He will not need to run in-line to collect gold coins anymore, instead, it will pull towards him as he passes by, making this an extremely helpful skill to keep your squad wealthy through the game. You won’t miss a coin with this hero in your arsenal!
You can purchase Kid with gems or gold at the in-game shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn Reveals Massive July Patch Notes and Pendle Release Date
- Gearbox is taking their time to get things right, as one of the largest Battleborn patches hits today!
- Drift Girls Android Mobile Review
- In this particular town, racing and drifting seems to not be against the law at all. It solves many problems, and commands an incredible femal
- Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Prepares For Colosseum Battles!
- WarpPortal is proud to introduce their first update to, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, which offers players a whole new way to do ba...