TERA Rising: Dungeon Assault Coming September 10
En Masse Entertainment announced today it is adding four all-new dungeons with dynamic new game modes, epic bosses, and elite gear to its MMO, TERA: Rising. Scheduled to launch on September 10, 2013, the Dungeon Assault update is packed with new content, taking players from the mysterious Wonderholme castle to tower defense battles against beasts of legend. With these new challenges and adventures come some of the greatest rewards yet for TERA: Rising’s growing community of over 2 million players. Gear up with some of the strongest armor in the game by “Leveling Up” Conjunct, Visionmaker, and Bloodrave armor sets – and defeat the mightiest foes for rare loot.
Get a sneak peek at the new dungeons with the following overview:
- Type: 10-player co-op adventure
- Key features: Discover twisted new enemies, new bosses, and unique game mechanics in a castle of wonder.
- Description: A lethally whimsical castle that appeared from nowhere has drawn researchers from across the land. Unfortunately, the Bandersnatch, ruler of Wonderholme, has taken the head researcher hostage, and the Mysterium Council is offering a substantial reward for her rescue.
- Type: 3-player sewer mission
- Key features: Fight fiendish traps and monsters through the underground tunnels and uncover the hidden treasures of the Channelworks.
- Description: Deep beneath the Veritas District, a series of aqueducts maintained by automatons supply water to the western deserts of the world of TERA. The Channelworks has been invaded by violent monsters, and the automatons are powerless to stop it.
Kezzel’s Gorge (Video)
- Type: 7-player tower defense
- Key features: Race against the clock to stop the giant using an assortment of environmental traps.
- Description: Shipments passing through the forests of Frontera are falling afoul of a brutal giant with a taste for magical ore. As wagon after wagon disappears down the giant’s gullet, the caravan leader calls for help.
Shattered Fleet (Video)
- Type: 5-player BAM beatdown
- Key features: Defeat BAMs on a series of wrecked, unstable ships; defeat Barbosa and his crew to recover the cargo and claim rare drops and Zenith treasure chests.
- Description: The federation’s latest noctenium shipment has run aground off the Jagged Coast, and the rescue party’s last report mentioned BAM sightings aboard the derelict ships.
The new dungeons for TERA: Rising are set to launch on September 10, 2013.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wintertide Event - Celebrate the Holiday Season in Firefall
- Wintertide is a holiday themed event where players can participate in several fun encounters including helping Father Wintertide, Snowball Fig...
- Brawl Busters busts out Valentine's Update
- Rock Hippo Productions has released its Valentine's update for Brawl Busters players.
- Legends of Aria Begins Closed Beta and Founder Pack Sale
- Citadel Studios announced today that the first Closed Beta test for their upcoming MMORPG, Legends of Aria is here.