PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), General Manager
The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening day. Or a third theory is that it’s no longer a weekday and now everyone and (quite literally) their mother is now in attendance so moving from booth to booth becomes a human edition of Rush Hour. No matter the case, I decided to take to the streets half way through and explore the city looking for more stories to cover. Not the least of which being a twelve block hike up some brutal hills to reach the Madison Hotel. Apparently ArenaNet only wanted the fit and faithful to witness the anniversary demo of The Sunless!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew Beta Preview
- The Crew gives you the pleasure of being a solid all around racing game. Because the game is an open world game in the style of an MMO, it cat...
- Old School RuneScape: Kebo Lowlands Released
- Jagex has launched a new update today for Old School Runescape, adding the Kebo Lowlands.
- Blade & Soul Closed Beta 1 Impressions - The Early Levels
- In order to drum up some hype, NCWest is hosting five closed beta tests for anyone that purchases a founder’s pack off their website.