PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), General Manager
The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening day. Or a third theory is that it’s no longer a weekday and now everyone and (quite literally) their mother is now in attendance so moving from booth to booth becomes a human edition of Rush Hour. No matter the case, I decided to take to the streets half way through and explore the city looking for more stories to cover. Not the least of which being a twelve block hike up some brutal hills to reach the Madison Hotel. Apparently ArenaNet only wanted the fit and faithful to witness the anniversary demo of The Sunless!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hothead Offers New Details About Upcoming Hero Hunters Shooter
- Today, Hothead Games offered some new details about their upcoming team-based shooter, Hero Hunters, such as the release date.
- Digimon Masters announces new player events
- Digimon Masters Online is introducing new events for guilds and returning Digimon Masters.
- SMITE Patch Notes Livestream Recap - Thoth Reveal
- Today, Hi-Rez revealed during its weekly SMITE Patch stream the upcoming patch notes for the game, including the new god, Thoth.