Castle Clash Reveals Wretched Gorge Event
Global game developer IGG(I Got Games) has added exciting new content to one of the Android platform’s most popular strategy games: Castle Clash. The update contained a new multiplayer feature, Wretched Gorge, that further enhanced the social aspect of the game as well as a powerful new hero.
In the new event, Wretched Gorge, players can team up to set their Towers, Hero Bases, and Walls on a 10×10 map. They face waves of infantry attempting to obliterate their base. Enemy Heroes attack until there is nothing left in sight, and if players manage to survive, they face the fearsome Guild Boss and the Lost Realm’s number one enemy.
The new update also introduced players to a mysterious new Hero, Warlock. With the ability to cause heavy damage against enemies and slow them down while adding a protective shield to allies, Warlock provides valuable support to players’ existing armies.
To start playing the game now, or for more information, visit the following Castle Clash websites:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Christmas Event Available
- Masthead Studios announced today two events that will run this Christmas in their free to play cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots.
- E3 2014 Recap - Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade!
- While the concepts of Eternal Crusade are fascinating, the 1,000 player battles on one massive server are ambitious, and the factions within f...
- PlanetSide 2 Developer Roadmap Updated
- Sony Online Entertainment updates its plans for PlanetSide 2 development.