Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Enters Early Access in Late September
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, the standalone prequel to the upcoming MMO Ashes of Creation is about to enter Early Access. Hitting PCs on September 24th, 2019, it will be up to you to survive or die trying. Ashes of Creation Apocalypse will serve as a testing ground for new systems and content for Ashes of Creation, as well as be its own multi-mode battle arena game. In it, magic, steel, and chaos will all clash. Players will be able to take part in the action-packed Battle Royale mode soon and vie to be the last one standing. Additional modes, such as Horde and Castle Siege will be available in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Monsters Steam Early Access Interview
- We interview Camex Games about their fresh new F2P title Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena, out now on Steam.
- WildStar: Interview w/ Chad Moore & Info on the Defile Update
- Only three months in and things are really about to heat up for Carbine Studios and their Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG: Wildstar. Recently, I had the...
- FCManger: 2nd Closed Beta Test on May 29th
- T3Fun has recently announced that FCManger, a soccer team management game, will be heading into a second closed beta test on May 29th.