SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D Art and FXs. Other details in the patch includes player Icons, Updated Arena Maps and more.
General changes for Angi:
Agni’s model, animations, 2D Art, and FX have all been updated. Agni’s passive meter has been updated include a timer indicating how many seconds until your next meteor becomes available.
Recovery time reduced from 0.6 to 0.4. Should help higher ping players be able to place Noxious Fumes down in time after using Rain Fire.
Fixed an issue where firing multiple meteors would skip animations.
For more details on the update, visit http://www.hirezstudios.com/smite/latest-news/view/smite-blog/2014/02/19/new-in-smite-agni-update-player-icons-updated-arena-map-and-more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thanatos Introducing PvP & Field Bosses
- Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser will launch its first major update on November 26, 2016.
- Xiah Rebirth Shutting Down on February 1
- Xiah Rebirth, a free to play 3D Fantasy MMORPG, published by GamesCampus will be shutting down on February 1, 2010. The global servers are clo...
- Dragomon Hunter reveals class lineup
- Publisher Aeria Games has just unveiled the class lineup for Dragomon Hunter, the upcoming free-to-play, monster-hunting, anime-style MMORPG