SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D Art and FXs. Other details in the patch includes player Icons, Updated Arena Maps and more.
General changes for Angi:
Agni’s model, animations, 2D Art, and FX have all been updated. Agni’s passive meter has been updated include a timer indicating how many seconds until your next meteor becomes available.
Recovery time reduced from 0.6 to 0.4. Should help higher ping players be able to place Noxious Fumes down in time after using Rain Fire.
Fixed an issue where firing multiple meteors would skip animations.
For more details on the update, visit http://www.hirezstudios.com/smite/latest-news/view/smite-blog/2014/02/19/new-in-smite-agni-update-player-icons-updated-arena-map-and-more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divina Officially Launches
- Gamania has announced the official launch of Divina at 3pm Pacific today (July 25).
- The Repopulation Employs 15.7.2 Patch
- The Repopulation's servers have gone offline this morning to add patch 15.7.2.
- The Secret World 4th Anniversary Celebrations Begin
- Today, The Secret World celebrates its 4th anniversary with a collection of events and goodies for players to enjoy.