Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse
Acting as both a testing platform for their upcoming RPG, Ashes of Creation, and as a standalone Battle Royale, Intrepid Studios have launched Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse in Open Beta as of December 18th.
The world of Vera is ending. You have two options: Fight for your survival or die trying! Apocalypse is the standalone prequel to the upcoming epic MMORPG Ashes of Creation. It is both a testing ground for new systems and content in Ashes of Creation, as well as a unique last-man-standing action game where magic, steel, and chaos reign supreme. Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse is a high fantasy, Free-to-Play experience where no two battles are ever the same.
►Three Game Modes: Battle Royale, Castle Siege, and Co-Op Monster Horde battles.
►Help finish the development of Ashes of Creation and earn cosmetic/vanity items for the MMO when it launches.
►Up to 100 players in Battle Royale, and 200 in Castle Siege.
►High fantasy setting where you can choose to wield spear, sword, spell, or sling arrows.
The core MMO will have 5 classes with 40 total subclasses, but unknown for Apocalypse
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Intrepid Studios
- Publisher: Intrepid Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements: Not Listed
- Description: Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse is a spinoff release by the creators of the Ashes of Creation MMORPG in order to test their game systems.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Huge Record of Lodoss War Online Update Coming
- Co-Developed by L&K and GameOn, the MMORPG Record of Lodoss War Online is going to have a huge update coming.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta Now Live in Europe
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that beta servers are now live in Europe for the highly antic...