Shikihime Garden – New Phoenix Card and Update Available
Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced the latest Shikihime character called Phoenix for their mix browser-based casual game of card & simulation Shikihime Garden on March 25th 2014.
At the present, there are 7 races of Shikihime (female units) that players can summon by using Power (charged points) or combining from other normal cards through Unity feature. Lately a brand new Shikihime card named Phoenix, the legendary bird, has been added to the Shikihime roster. Being a skillful archer, Phoenix owns high Agility that will be useful in quick battles. Like other Shikihime, Phoenix can be acquired by summoning or combining cards. And players need to have 4 Phoenix cards to unlock this Shikihime’s actions, including walk, talk, eat and play in the garden. To mark the release moment, Appirits also doubled the summon rate for Phoenix and give some valuable items for any player who summon Phoenix successfully for the first time.
Also included is the brand new ranking table with more rewards, story quests unlocked to Player Level 10 and new subjugation points for combat. And from March 25th to April 8th, any player who can manage to clear newly opened subjugation points on map lv.2 will be rewarded with more items in addition to normal battle loots. Details of rewards can be found on the main website: http://skgen.aprts-games.com/news/15
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales: New Protector Class Available on February 26th
- A brand-new class “Protector” will join the Lunar Fox tribe for KORAMGAME's Spirit Tales on the 26th of February 2014.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.2 Now Live
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.2, titled “The Gears of Change,” adds new content in the form of new story quests, dungeons, primal battles, and...
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS