Shikihime Garden – New Phoenix Card and Update Available
Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced the latest Shikihime character called Phoenix for their mix browser-based casual game of card & simulation Shikihime Garden on March 25th 2014.
At the present, there are 7 races of Shikihime (female units) that players can summon by using Power (charged points) or combining from other normal cards through Unity feature. Lately a brand new Shikihime card named Phoenix, the legendary bird, has been added to the Shikihime roster. Being a skillful archer, Phoenix owns high Agility that will be useful in quick battles. Like other Shikihime, Phoenix can be acquired by summoning or combining cards. And players need to have 4 Phoenix cards to unlock this Shikihime’s actions, including walk, talk, eat and play in the garden. To mark the release moment, Appirits also doubled the summon rate for Phoenix and give some valuable items for any player who summon Phoenix successfully for the first time.
Also included is the brand new ranking table with more rewards, story quests unlocked to Player Level 10 and new subjugation points for combat. And from March 25th to April 8th, any player who can manage to clear newly opened subjugation points on map lv.2 will be rewarded with more items in addition to normal battle loots. Details of rewards can be found on the main website: http://skgen.aprts-games.com/news/15
Articles You May Enjoy
- Interstellar Marines: Co-op and singleplayer gameplay expanded
- Zero Point Software today released its first co-op expansion update. “Our last update included a huge new co-op and singleplayer mission cal...
- Tanki Online’s ‘Mammoth’ Hull Is Now Available
- Following on from the recent introduction of ‘The Dictator’ hull, AlternativaPlatform is pleased to introduce ‘The Mammoth’ tank hull.
- PlanetSide 2 Coming to Competitive Gaming With Major League Gaming
- Sony Online Entertainment and Major League Gaming today announced a robust partnership to introduce PlanetSide®2 to MLG's competitiv...