MapleStory 2 Goes to the Sky and Introduces ‘Soul Binder’ Class
MapleStory 2 launched phase 1 of their Skybound Expansion today, and with it comes the mighty hybrid class, Soul Binder. Soul Binder is a hybrid magic damage dealer and healer, who studies ancient magic, only taught in the depths of the mysterious Halo Mountains. Players will need to train well to tap into the devastating power found in the Soul Binder. In this update will also be the Sky Fortress, which is a new staging ground warships that remains in the skies. The Epic Quest will also continue with new Faction Missions assigned by the five factions who have gathered together (including the honorable warriors of the Royal Guard, the agents of Dark Wind and the Lumiknights). Each faction will have their own shop, unique items, skins, chat bubbles and more.
A PVP mode is also on the way, “Maple Arena”. It’s a 1-on-1, best of three matchups between players to show off just who is the mightiest warrior, and claim new PVP gear. In addition, to bridge the gap for Maplers trying to reach the previously released Hard Chaos Raids, new Normal Chaos Raids have been added and Hard Adventure Dungeons have been adjusted to help players gear up properly for the ultimate challenge of Chaos Raids.
Nexon is also celebrating this update, MapleStory 2 is hosting a Skybound Celebration Event. Maplers level 10 and above who log-in during the first month of this update will receive 30 Elixirs, 30 Master Potions, and a Level-Up Booster Ticket (which boosts combat, performance, and fishing experience). Once players reached level 60, they will be able to claim additional items including a level-up potion which instantly boosts a character to level 50 and more epic rewards.
With the update, festive seasonal holiday events arrive to Maple World. Players can step into Merry Village and claim dozens of special prizes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots Heads “Back to the Void”
- Today’s brand new update brings fans back into the trackless void of enemy space, first introduced in last year’s “Into the Void” upda...
- Guardians of Ember Adds New Content With Early Arrival of Act 6 Beta
- New content is coming early to Guardians of Ember today, with the beta release of Act 6. Ten new desert landscapes await players.
- Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
- InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists - ...