Dragon’s Call to have final Closed Beta test
Dragon’s Call, a new MMO from GameDP, has announced that it will be having its final closed beta testing phase, beginning on December 14th.
The final beta test phase will introduce the instance system, as well as a few final events to close off this round of testing. The final closed beta test comes after two rounds of closed beta testing and one alpha test.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Zero News - Hero Hideout Feature Introduced
- Browser game Hero Zero has released the Hero Hideout, a new key game feature, along with a graphical revamp and mobile relaunch.
- TERA: Rising to Enter the Wounded World on July 8
- En Masse Entertainment announces the Wounded World update for TERA:Rising, introducing new dungeons and more.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Announces PvP Leagues
- PvP Leagues will provide a system for better ranked play, improved matchmaking, and regular goals.