Final Fantasy XI December Version Update Continues Adoulin Lore
Square Enix, Inc. announced today that at 1:00 p.m. (Pacific) the December version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI will go live. Key features include:
- New quests that dive even deeper into the lore of Adoulin by focusing on the witches of the Blackthorn Coven and the exorcists, which were only briefly touched upon in the main scenario;
- The debut of the “Gifts” system that allows players to unlock various job-specific bonuses and special equipment;
- Major revamps to the accuracy rates and weapon skills of one-hand weapons, as well as various other job adjustments;
- The addition of new notorious monsters for Wanted battles, and much more.
Detailed information on the December version update can be found at: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint Cuts Jobs and US Operations
- Bigpoint has made a major layoff that includes the shut down of its US operations in San Francisco.
- MMORPGs and Pets
- Companionship is a vital part of any virtual world and there’s no better way to foster that sense of cooperation than with pets.