First Strike Update Brings PC Exclusive Features to Mobile
A huge First Strike: Final Hour update is coming next week, which will bring some exclusive PC features to the mobile version. From 6 new super weapons, dropping nukes and burning down enemy silos will give quite a few new tactical options. Players can also now form non-attack treaties with superpowers, and if they feel brave enough, betray them. Graphics also are improved, and the mobile version will now save when it quits, so players can continue where they left off. It’s now localized in Italian, Polish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Korean and Thai. This update releases on December 14th for iOS and December 21st on Android. Additionally, from the 14th, a new version with ads, simply called “First Strike”, will also be available to play for free on Android.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Of Guardian Introducing Cross-Server Battles
- Soul of Guardian has announced a new PvP update.
- Path of Exile 1.0.5 Deployment Announced
- Grinding Gear Games releases news about Path of Exile 1.0.5 and race Season Six.
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Community Modding Initiative
- CityState Games is sending out the call for game modders backing Camelot Unchained to join The Mod Squad.