First Strike Update Brings PC Exclusive Features to Mobile
A huge First Strike: Final Hour update is coming next week, which will bring some exclusive PC features to the mobile version. From 6 new super weapons, dropping nukes and burning down enemy silos will give quite a few new tactical options. Players can also now form non-attack treaties with superpowers, and if they feel brave enough, betray them. Graphics also are improved, and the mobile version will now save when it quits, so players can continue where they left off. It’s now localized in Italian, Polish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Korean and Thai. This update releases on December 14th for iOS and December 21st on Android. Additionally, from the 14th, a new version with ads, simply called “First Strike”, will also be available to play for free on Android.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization EDU Set to Bring Game to Classrooms
- Take-Two Interactive and 2k Games have signed on to bring a modified version of Civilization to students!
- Gamigo announces Bloody Bite closed beta
- From a dark corner, Gamigo has announced Bloody Bite, a new browser-based strategy game entering closed beta.
- New Cars and Dates available in Drift Girls
- Shower these new models in presents and praise as you nod your head to the sultry beats of the Drift Girls OST.