First Strike Update Brings PC Exclusive Features to Mobile
A huge First Strike: Final Hour update is coming next week, which will bring some exclusive PC features to the mobile version. From 6 new super weapons, dropping nukes and burning down enemy silos will give quite a few new tactical options. Players can also now form non-attack treaties with superpowers, and if they feel brave enough, betray them. Graphics also are improved, and the mobile version will now save when it quits, so players can continue where they left off. It’s now localized in Italian, Polish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Korean and Thai. This update releases on December 14th for iOS and December 21st on Android. Additionally, from the 14th, a new version with ads, simply called “First Strike”, will also be available to play for free on Android.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artillery Strike: War is Declared on Android Devices
- AMA Studio announces the release of its free to play, 100% multiplayer war game, Artillery Strike, on Google Play.
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"
- Guild Wars 2 Surprises Fans with Heart of Thorns Release Date
- ArenaNet confirmed today that Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns will launch on October 23, 2015.