First Strike Update Brings PC Exclusive Features to Mobile
A huge First Strike: Final Hour update is coming next week, which will bring some exclusive PC features to the mobile version. From 6 new super weapons, dropping nukes and burning down enemy silos will give quite a few new tactical options. Players can also now form non-attack treaties with superpowers, and if they feel brave enough, betray them. Graphics also are improved, and the mobile version will now save when it quits, so players can continue where they left off. It’s now localized in Italian, Polish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Korean and Thai. This update releases on December 14th for iOS and December 21st on Android. Additionally, from the 14th, a new version with ads, simply called “First Strike”, will also be available to play for free on Android.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdoms Rise Early Access Preview
- Kingdoms Rise offers the opportunity to build your own gladiator, and cross swords in a 360 degree melee combat system.
- Heroes of Might and Magic Online Review
- The game may look simple, but the turn-based battles, pvp system, and city management aspects help it stand out as a truly unique game.
- APB Reloaded Team Celebrates Two Year Development Anniversary
- Prizes and contests abound as Reloaded celebrates two years of successful development.