First Strike Update Brings PC Exclusive Features to Mobile
A huge First Strike: Final Hour update is coming next week, which will bring some exclusive PC features to the mobile version. From 6 new super weapons, dropping nukes and burning down enemy silos will give quite a few new tactical options. Players can also now form non-attack treaties with superpowers, and if they feel brave enough, betray them. Graphics also are improved, and the mobile version will now save when it quits, so players can continue where they left off. It’s now localized in Italian, Polish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Korean and Thai. This update releases on December 14th for iOS and December 21st on Android. Additionally, from the 14th, a new version with ads, simply called “First Strike”, will also be available to play for free on Android.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG MOBILE LITE Celebrates Regional Launch With In-Game Event
- PUBG MOBILE LITE is the faster, lighter variant of Pubg MOBILE received a massive content update today.
- Fury Survivor: Pixel Z Teases New Guild System
- A new guild system is on the way to Leiing Games' survival RPG, Fury Survivor: Pixel Z.
- Warlords Awakening's Early Access Begins Next Week
- Playwith Interactive announced today that they have a release date for the Early Access for Warlords Awakening on Steam.