Skyforge Adds New PvP/Group Content Ahead of Third Closed Beta Test
My.com, Obsidian and Allods Team will be launching the third closed beta session for Skyforge next week beginning on April 22nd at 7am PST and running to May 13th. Players who have purchased a Skyforge Founders Pack or received a Skyforge beta key will be able to join their fellow immortals to take on the latest new content, including:
- • Two additional PvP zones
- ‣ 8v8 map Alcedon Facility – Payload Game Mode
- ‣ 12v12 map Esten Quarry – Capture the Flag Game Mode
- • Open World Zone – Milene Caves
- • Squad Adventure – Alakur Island
- • 5-Man Adventure – Phoreus Test Area
Players of the second closed beta will be able to jump right back into the action. All characters created during the second Skyforge beta will retain their progress and anyone who has already downloaded the second closed beta client won’t be required to re-download the game once the third closed beta goes live.
Fans who haven’t obtained a beta key still have an opportunity to grab one, as additional invitations will be sent to randomly selected players who have signed up and registered on www.skyforge.com.
For guaranteed access to the third closed beta and future Skyforge betas, players can purchase a Founders’ Pack here: http://sf.my.com/us/founders-
Articles You May Enjoy
- Suba Games Launching new MMOFPS - Mission Against Terror
- Suba Games announces that they will be publishing a brand new MMOFPS - Mission Against Terror, called MAT for short. The closed beta begins Se...
- PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
- DizzyPW tackles Day 3 at PAX Prime 2013.
- Forge of Empires Launches Guild vs. Guild PvP
- InnoGames’ just released a massive new PvP feature that has been a long time in coming for its successful strategic browser game Forge of Em...