Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. Victor Saltzpyre is a ferocious and unrelenting Witch Hunter who disposes of his enemies with extreme prejudice. Trained from a young age in the Order of the Silver Hammer, Victor is an expert in both ranged and melee combat. Carrying a diverse set of weaponry with the capability of easily switching from pistol to sword and back to pistol again, Victor uses his quickness and agility to move swiftly around the battlefield, releasing devastating and precise attacks on the non-stop hordes of Skaven.
You can read more about the Witch Hunter in this dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
- Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of tho...
- The Third Age Closed Beta Announced
- PopPace, makers of a variety of games has announced that their newest title, The Third Age will be launching a CBT at the end of November.
- Valkyrie Anatomia Begins Bravely Default Crossover This Week
- Valkyrie Anatomia is beginning a new collaboration on October 10th this week, starring Bravely Default: Fairy's Effect.