EMPIRE: Age of Knights Releases from Goodgame Studios
The latest game in the EMPIRE brand by Goodgame Studios is EMPIRE: Age of Knights, and is available globally. Available on Google Play, the App Store, and Amazon, players become a mighty knight to defend their realm. Vile orcs are sieging their kingdom, and the player will have to build the fortifications to take them down. Players will also be able to unlock and explore new territories and strike at the enemy directly for rewards. You can choose to work together with players as well, focusing on building and trade, if being aggressive and competitive isn’t for you.
Simon Andrews, Studio Head had this to say about EMPIRE:
A new Medieval EMPIRE game has been highly anticipated by our player community. Player and publisher feedback has been very positive, and we have seen great interest through our pre-registration campaigns. In short, we are very excited to add EMPIRE: Age of Knights to our portfolio, extending our brand globally and offering our community a completely new EMPIRE experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light PC Review
- Dying Light brings back the enjoyment of good ol zombie crushing, and parkouring around a city with a threat. Its been a while since we have h...
- Armagemon Joins Digimon Masters Roster
- Digimon Masters Online has revealed the terrifying Armagemon to its ever-expanding Digimon roster.
- GunScape: Heading to Xbox One
- Independent games developer and publisher ‘Blowfish Studios’ is proud to announce that Gunscape has been approved by Microsoft for ID@Xbox...