War Thunder Update 1.83 Opens Naval Forces to All Players
Gaijin Entertainment is proud to announce today that content update 1.83 “Masters of the Sea” is now available for War Thunder on Xbox One. This update opens the previously closed test of Naval Forces, so all players now have the ability to pilot over 80 vessels from the United States, Germany, and the Soviet Union. Furthermore, helicopters are now available to unlock, and the game is now free-to-play on Xbox One. While the battle for the high seas is on, a new Naval nation, Great Britain, enters closed testing with 26 ships alone, including the famous Flower-class corvettes – the symbol of victory for Britain. Players that wish to be among the first to try the British fleet can obtain tester access through in-game tasks or by purchasing a British naval pack in the War Thunder store. Development of the Naval Forces mode continues in full swing, with more nations to receive their own ship trees, more ships for existing trees, additional game modes and extended features all planned for future War Thunder content updates.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Karters Announces Steam Early Access Plans
- Today the developers are back with even more exciting news, as The Karters will debut on Steam Early Access on September 28th 2016.
- Elsword goes K-Pop with Megastars Gfriend
- Today KOG Games is outfitting Elsword with dance moves and outfits made popular by K-Pop super group GFriend.
- Trials of Ascension Launches New Kickstarter
- This afternoon Trials of Ascension's new Kickstarter campaign has gone live.