War Thunder Update 1.83 Opens Naval Forces to All Players
Gaijin Entertainment is proud to announce today that content update 1.83 “Masters of the Sea” is now available for War Thunder on Xbox One. This update opens the previously closed test of Naval Forces, so all players now have the ability to pilot over 80 vessels from the United States, Germany, and the Soviet Union. Furthermore, helicopters are now available to unlock, and the game is now free-to-play on Xbox One. While the battle for the high seas is on, a new Naval nation, Great Britain, enters closed testing with 26 ships alone, including the famous Flower-class corvettes – the symbol of victory for Britain. Players that wish to be among the first to try the British fleet can obtain tester access through in-game tasks or by purchasing a British naval pack in the War Thunder store. Development of the Naval Forces mode continues in full swing, with more nations to receive their own ship trees, more ships for existing trees, additional game modes and extended features all planned for future War Thunder content updates.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade PvE Map Introduced
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade has launched patch 19, which introduces Tyranids in the first PvE map of the game.
- Myth Angels Online Open Beta Begins October 26
- Myth Angels Online open beta begins October 26, 2010. UserJoy will be launching myth angels online into open beta a week after closed beta end...
- RuneFest Reveals Franchise Highlights for 2016
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, are pleased to announce that RuneFest 2015 was a success.