RF Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RF Online Page.
RF Online is a 3D Sci-fi MMORPG with many fantasy elements mixed in. The game was originally published by Codemasters – the folks who used to publish Archlord, but is now published by CCR – the game’s original Korean developer. Choose from one of the game’s three factions and four classes and explore the planet of Novus. The game’s strongest points is its gorgeous graphics, high quality soundtrack and varied gameplay. The game has a very high quality ‘feel’ to it and that’s because it used to be pay to play when it first launched in 2006. In the video above, I created a Warrior and killed a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about RF Online check out the official MMOHuts RF Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force Launches on Kongregate
- Infernum has announced the release of their hit game Brick-Force on the Kongregate gaming platform.
- Asda 2 Releases New High Level Update
- A new update raises the level cap, introduces new areas, and more.
- World of Tanks Generals iOS Closed Beta has Begun
- Wargaming's TCG, World of Tanks Generals, is now available in Closed Beta for iOS (iPad 2 or higher).