RF Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RF Online Page.
RF Online is a 3D Sci-fi MMORPG with many fantasy elements mixed in. The game was originally published by Codemasters – the folks who used to publish Archlord, but is now published by CCR – the game’s original Korean developer. Choose from one of the game’s three factions and four classes and explore the planet of Novus. The game’s strongest points is its gorgeous graphics, high quality soundtrack and varied gameplay. The game has a very high quality ‘feel’ to it and that’s because it used to be pay to play when it first launched in 2006. In the video above, I created a Warrior and killed a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about RF Online check out the official MMOHuts RF Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels and Legacy of Discord Begin Christmas Events
- Yoozoo Games are beginning Christmas events for two of their titles, Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings, and League of Angels - Paradise Land.
- League of Legends: New Summoner's Rift Map Now Live
- Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner's Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, No...
- Pumpkin Knight to Cause C9 Fright
- Webzen's C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) will be darkening its skies with a new Halloween event.