Six Temples Announces October 2019 Beta
Camel Cup Graphics revealed that their upcoming competitive territory fantasy game, Six Temples has an upcoming beta. This Private Beta begins on October 25th, and more than 1200 players have already signed up. Sign-ups can be found below. In Six Temples, players choose from a list of ten heroes and compete on procedurally generated maps. The goal is to fight for territory among three teams of 36 players, by capturing the six temples on the map.
For the Private Beta, Six Temples offers players:
- Three valiant heroes to choose from: The Barbarian, The Wizard, and The Mercenary
- One full-sized dynamic map, Acropolis (tropical, semi-arid ), and a training mode, The Lookout (an arena map floating in the sky)
- Competitive conquests in large-scale battles with three teams of 12 players
- Temples, Shrines, and magical Artifacts hidden in the landscape for teams to locate and capture to expand their territory
- Engaging melee and physics-based combat where you can experience real-time simulation on a mythic scale
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.7 Introduces the Apprentice
- A new Hero has entered the arena following today’s update to the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta. Meet the Apprentice.
- Nightbanes: New Trailer Revealed
- Headup Games has just revealed a new trailer for their upcoming CCG: Nightbanes.The trailer gives a great insight into the unique appeal of th...
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Celebrates Launch of Open Beta With Free Codes
- R2 Games announces the open beta and special giveaways for Zombies Ate My Pizza.